Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

How is everyone playing this year? Anyone having outstanding games?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

david clore had 14 in the first half against River Vally (didn't play 2nd half) on Tuesday, then he had 29 against Marshall on Friday. We know it's just Freshman ball, but a 21 pt average for the first week ain't bad, considering there's plenty of time to improve on it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys, I didn't know my dad was on here. If i had, I would have told him to wait until something important. I just scored 42 on Benton Harbor. Yeah, Dad, I improved on it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dav, thats tight good job man . I wish i could play that good i have sucked my most i have scored is like 12 or somthing im kinda pissed im playing like **** but tonight i had 5 blocked shots and 14 rebounds and i dont rememeber how many points i got like 8 or so .. i have sucked on O but i have been doing pretty sweet on D . anyways good job keep it up !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dav, thats tight good job man . I wish i could play that good i have sucked my most i have scored is like 12 or somthing im kinda pissed im playing like **** but tonight i had 5 blocks and 14 rebounds and i dont rememeber how many points i got like 8 or so .. i have sucked on O but i have been doing pretty sweet on D . anyways good job keep it up !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tyler, you'll have time to improve on it for sure. Just keep on hitting the boards & playing good D. As Charles Barkley once said: "any knucklehead can score...." But, a knucklehead can't get 42 on the Harbor!!! Oh. I'm sorry, this is TY-UP's post.... :-) Anyway, Tyler, just concentrate on getting some double-doubles. You had 8 & 14 tonite, get 10 & 15 next time out... alright? Give me a report on Burnham(Chuck), Palmer(Andy), Bivens & Kline.... Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As for stats, I had 15+ rebounds, 10/18 from the line. The score keepers don't do a very good job on the freshman game, so I get most of my stats from my dad. Thats all I know for sure. Next is Loy Norrix and B.C. Central.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont know how many points biv and dev have but they are the ones leading there team in so many way they work hard as heck and they are trying so hard. Dvean is shooting good and biv is playing good D well they both are doing both good i think biv has had like from 10 - 15 pointsalmost every game and im not sure about devan. But they are doing good up there on Jv ...
    Andy he is playing good d he has worked on his jumping some more it looks like and can really get up even more. Lastnight we lost to marshall (Vr.) by a bad call but andy help us get the points and rebounds we need to come up with the score we did and have had for the past games.

Chuck is playing good to he is the 7th man off the bench i think and that is every good for a Jr and with Brandon and all them in front of him lastnight tho he got 4 foals and did play the rest of the game we could have used him he was playing good ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry about this i meant he didn't play the rest of the game ( chuck)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JOHN YEAZEL scores 26 in Middleville Thornapple-Kellogg's overtime win over Belding.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast