Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LAKEVIEW MADE IT IN THE PLAY OFFS! after a 1 -8 season last year even one thought it was going to happen again ! but they thouhgt wrong. Detroit Paper said we are the cinderella story of the year and cant wait to see the out come! We play Friday at Haslett 7:30 Ill be playing im not sure what Ill let u know what # i am asap GO SPARTANS GOO LUCK TO THE LEAM WHO MADE IT TO PLAY OFFS AND MAYBE WE WILL SEE U IN STATE !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone , Just thoguth i would give you guys a update... Lakeview won friday night 20-7 over haslett we are going to be playing charlot at 7:30 there place.... Is anyone esle in the play off 2nd round ? from camp darryl ? If so good luck !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, sorry i havent been on in a long time. It's good to see everyone is active in other sports and is doing well in them. The football season just ended for me so the best sport of all has already begun for me. I hope everyone stays healthy for the up coming basketball season and I look forward to seeing some of ur faces on teh team we're playin this year. OHH yea, Darryl, I've been usin that booklet u gave to me in florida that has exercises in it to increase ur jumpin adn to keep u in shape. Thanks alot. Hopefully you'll be able to stop in for a basketball game, thanks for comin to our football game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

lakeview is out of the playoffs ..... [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats to the Three Rivers Football team(Shawn Earl, Yannick Millet, and Jason Ratering), winners of the Class B(2nd Tier) State Football Championship. None of these guys played on the team, but it's their school, so they get a "shout-out".....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123