Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alex chipped in 20 as his Parchment Panthers beat a s****** Watervliet team 76-63. How did everyone else do? PS - Alex went to nikeid.com and "made" his own shoes. You can check them out on his web page but I need to warn you in advance that you may want to put sunglasses on before looking as they kind of hurt your eyes. Alex is #15 (3rd picture down on http://www.geocities.com/alexwolf_phs/alex1101.htm) So again let me ask, how did everyone else do? I read that Mattawan got beat by Comstock. What's up with that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I only said "s-c-r-a-p-p-y", I wonder why the ****** it out?

PS - The link does not have a ) at the end.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I arrived during the 4th quarter of the JV game just in time to see Corey Allen get into the lane and score on one of his floaters....

The Varsity warm-up was cool as there were several past & present CDBA players on the floor. The handshake was cool that MATT GREGORY & Chris Dedow did at half court. As Coach White would say -they showed some love-.

ANDY MAINS scored his first points from the line, and although Gull Lake prefers to run, ANDY had no problem keeping up. I was able to witness ANDY slam 6'4 Ryan Franks of Northern on a simple box-out. ANDY MAINS is tough, but he's not dirty. No fouls were called on the play, Franks may just have to -man up->g<.

MATT GREGORY scored his first Varsity points on a 3 from the top of the key. Mrs. Gregory had to be contained by Mr. Gregory during her celebration. No, it wasn't anything like John Green aka: the cup thrower at the Palace, but she hasn't been that happy since THAT NIGHT IN VEGAS......

ZACH HURD handled the point duties for Northern. ZACH & GREGORY were matched up alot during the game. ZACH plays the role of Comissioner Gordon for the Huskies. I say this because Andrew Holms/34 pts is clearly Batman and Robin.... ZACH played a very good game, and drove to the basket very well.

I was impressed with MATT GREGORY playing the point. He seemed to have become more comfortable in this position than in the past. ANDY MAINS looked so much better than last year, and you can clearly see that he is stronger and has more agility. Translation: he's been putting in work!
    ZACH HURD is a coach on the floor, and made a sweet pass to Blake Miller for a lay-up in the 2nd quarter.

It was really nice to see the CDBA parents -showing some love- after the game. I also noticed a few smiles on their faces when a CDBA player made a good play. It is hard not to smile or feel good for each other isnt it? >smile<
    The guys all gathered along with their parents, coach O'Sullivan, coach Jason Lampkin, and I after the game to share a laugh or two, you know show more love.....

I was hammered-in fun- by Mr. Gregory for 1: sitting on P. Northern's side of the gym. 2: shaking hands & hugging too many Northern players & parents. I handled this minor problem by giving Mr. Gregory a VERY BIG HUG!

Results:
    Frosh won by Gull Lake
    JV won by Northern
    Varsity- Gull Lake 59 Portage Northern 50

Special Thanks to ANDY MAINS, as I received my Gull Lake shirt tonite and it is a long sleeve!

PS- Gull Lake people: What did you think of Northern's uniforms???

-Darryl

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 08, 2004 12:36 AM: Message edited by: GoatCow#1 ]</font>