Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JON YEAZEL is ranked #27 in the class of '05.....

I feel that Jon should be higher, but this will be taken care of starting in November. This is an honor, no doubt. The '05 rankings are not based on position, but on the player. This is a great honor.

What must take place now(for ALL of you) is for the books to be hit just a bit harder. If you're at a 3.0, shoot for a 3.5, and so on. The grades are the MOST important thing here. Sign up and take your tests. I have a link to a test preparation service for the ACT/SAT, USE IT!!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 05, 2003 11:44 PM: Message edited by: GoatCow#1 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The '06 rankings are now on Michigan Preps.....

The '06 rankings are by position.

MARC LARSON #1(Center)

WILBUR AMPEY #2(Center)

DAVID CLORE #13(Wing Forward)

The "Eastside" really hates that the "Mattawan guys" are ranked so high. In my opinion, it's because Marc & Wilbur played "up" during the Spring. I feel that D.C. should be higher, but we'll take care of that later. The Michigan Preps message board has alot of comments from the "Eastside" about our guys. I find it very entertaining.
    DAVID CULTRA & RYAN SIMONSON are also listed in Michigan Preps' THE BANK Magazine as top 100 in the class of '05.

GUYS: don't get into any trash talking on any of those sites. We'll handle things on the court from November to July. Steve Bell looks out for us. He's the guru, and has seen 95% of the players in person. His opinion matters....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For never playing varsity, I feel like 13 is good. It gives me room to improve myself, instead of having to live up to his expectations. I look forward to a challenge. After this season I feel more ready than ever for my school season. Stay in touch everyone

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

....I guess that means that playing up does have it's advantages.... That's probably why you're where you're ranked!

Go get 'em "D.C.".......

***ALSO: MATT DEEMER, SHAWN EARL, and DREW KRAGT are all ranked high hon-mention in the Senior class.***

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 27, 2003 10:51 AM: Message edited by: GoatCow#1 ]</font>