Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

**A huge thank you to all the people within the Camp Darryl family who helped to make our tournament so terrific! We had numerous comments on what a great event it was and many teams are putting us on their schedule for next year!

**Ball players....you heard the message and got the concessions handed in when you needed to. Many people told me this would never happen..yet it did...and to you I am very grateful!!

**Parents ...thank you for your support with concessions, donations and working. To the parents who all just showed up on Sunday and said "just tell me where to be"...thank you thank you thank you. My personal favorite crew...the 3 dads! The "kitchen" never ran so smooth..and you know who you are!!

**The winner of the 50/50 raffle was Robert Reece. His take was over $400 and he was sold the winning ticket by Mark Strunk! Congratulations!

**To my son Josh and his friends David and Ricky. Thank you so much for coming down from Lansing and giving up your Saturday to run the site at the Courthouse. We could not have done it without you, Jared, Vinson and Brian!!

**To Jeremy O'Sullivan and Keith Gregory...you are the best taxi drivers a person could ask for!

**To coach Robinson's family...your help was invaluable! You were there when we needed you most!

**And finally...to Darryl Matthews. Maybe only you and I will ever know all the little details it took to pull this off ...and all the blood, sweat, tears and a few unsavory words it took to make it all look good! We all appreciate the time, dedication and sleepless nights you put in ...all just for OUR BOYS!!

--Lynne Horn
    Asst Director

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A special right back at 'cha! Lynne you worked so hard. Thank you for the long weekend. we appreciate all you did. And of course, thank you Darryl for being there and giving up so much for our kids. Thanks Ray for a great job this weekend. We'll get those Storm yet!