Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please keep Lisa and Andrew in your thoughts and prayers. Lisa's Father, Andrew's Grandfather passed away this morning.

Lisa has Royal Blue in her veins and has worked very hard for the program since September, 2007. She personally made sure that things went as well as they could with our 7th annual tournaments. Doing so last week with a very heavy heart as her father was very ill at the time.

I will be sending something to the family on behalf of the program. Please, offer suggestions if you have any.

I will post more information about the memorial service as it becomes available.

If you'd like to send a card:
    Lisa M. Cook & Andrew Maxey
    395 Highbanks Court
    Holland, MI.
    [email protected]

Inactive Member Lisa Maxey Cook's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Andrew will be there this weekend to play
    basketball.

Thank you for all your well wishes and words of encouragement.

I still have much love to give to all of those who stepped forward to help me make it through our tournament last weekend.

Mary, John, Luke Srudolski and Thomas Hoff, Thank you for coming early and helping me finish up with all the coaches kits and tags. Mary, Thanks for being Andrew's second mom for the weekend.

Darryl, How could I forget to thank you. You have been there for me through some very rough times.
    Everyone knows that I would never try to correct you (ha ha), but I think it was way back in March of 2007, that I started helping you.

Donna and Andrew Laur, Thank you for the beautiful arraignment.

Coach Dillard, thanks for your kind words. I read them to my 7 siblings and you made all of us cry.

Good luck this weekend guys.
    ~Lisa