First Name: Annette
Comment: Way to go! I love your Web site also.

First Name: Bonnie
Comment: Good for you Pam! Keep it up! You can do it! Its so refreshing to see someone lose weight the natural/healthy way. Seems like everyone thats over weight is taking the easy way out with WLS. Good for you!!

First Name: Lucy
Comment: Hi Pamela, loved the Kare 11 story last night!

First Name: Jennifer
Comment: Pam, I think its amazing what you are doing!!! Best of wishes to you. I would love to know how you are doing it as I myself am at least 150 lbs overweight and you are an inspiration to me!!! Keep up the excellent work!!

First Name: Linda
Comment: I am 356 and I am 51 in. tall Help I cant stick to a diet.

First Name: Sue
Comment: I just saw the KARE 11 morning newscast and wanted to send you my best wishes on your success. You are a very blessed woman to have so many great friends helping you with this life challenge. Good luck on your book, too.

First Name: Patty B.
Comment: Pam, Just wanted to let you know I am 100 percent behind you. Caught you on the news tonight. I wish I had all those motivators. GREAT JOB CUZ. Love your website also. By the way, I want to come to the Operah show with you to. LOVE Patty

First Name: Deb
Comment: I am so proud of the support Pamela has received and the strength she has to endure even though it all tastes like dirt!! I was trying to think of some good recipes for her so it could at least taste like grass!! Take care and good luck!!!

First Name: Jalyssa
Comment: I just saw your story on KARE11 & couldnt help but write. I have struggled with weight all of my 21 short years of life & was truly inspired by your story. Congratulations on your success & I hope you continue to make such amazing progress!

First Name: Michelle
Comment: Hi Pam! I worked with Sam (in Hudson). It was fun to stumble across your picture on the evening news - hope all is well!

First Name: Paul
Comment: Hey, am I the first one to get on here after the Kare 11 show? Pam, you are such an inspiration! Great to see you and great to see that you are doing so well! Keep up the good work and please send me an e-mail when you get time.

First Name: Chloe
Comment: Wow i think i will try tht recipe! love-chloe-

First Name: Danya
Comment: Heather B. posted info about your upcoming spot on the news to our family website. I clicked on the link which brought me here and have been thoroughly amazed by what I have viewed and read--Way to go all of you!!! Your story is heartwarming and motivational.

First Name: Patty
Comment: It is awesome to see you smiling and it sounds like it is your time to shine! Keep up the great work!

First Name: Brady
Comment: Hi!Lose that wight or else....

First Name: Karen
Comment: I am Scotts mom and I am a Registered Dietitian. I have worked as a dietitian for almost 30 years and I think you are fantastic. It is very, very, very rare to have someone loose as much wt as you have and do it by diet alone. You are an inspiration!

First Name: Mickey
Comment: Wow! Pam, you are amazing...I have enjoyed reading your site (and Shaes piece also). Best of luck to you...I for sure will be tuning in on Wednesday to see your story.

First Name: JoAnne
Comment: Thanks for inspiring me!! A co-worker you dont know but now your fan. You can do it!

First Name: Dana
Comment: Hey Pamela! I was just checking in and saw your new pics. You look great!!!! Keep it up...the season of never ending potlucks and baked goodies is upon us! Take care!

First Name: Phyllis
Comment: Good luck and congratulations on your success. I am heathers Aunt and heard about this from her Dad and Mother, Lance and Sally. Continued success!

First Name: #145
Comment: Keep it going..how low can you go..? It is just amazing to see it week to week...I want to be on the O WHEN you gO

First Name: Paula
Comment: Pamela.. Awesome pictures!! I cant wait until you get to my pound. *dangles the money in front of you* I want a seat in the audience when youre on Oprah!

First Name: #159
Comment: still have shotgun on oprah! just so the new people know lol

First Name: Suparna
Comment: good job!!! way to go!!!

First Name: LK
Comment: As a person also struggling with weight loss it I just want to say this is amazing..I struggle with 30-40 llbs only loosing 15 pounds in 3 months...how do you stay on track??

First Name: Lynn K
Comment: Pamela, you dont know me but...Im a friend of Supervisor Susan #126-she told me all about the web site, weight loss and fun friends she is now working with. Stick with her kid, shell have you loosing weight just laughing at her!! Keep it up!

First Name: justme
Comment: WOOOW!! thats impressive!! MOST impressive!! You go girl!! I have 50lbs Id like to lose Im starting a diet my moms been on where shes lost 32lbs in the past 5 months..good luck with your goal!

First Name: Maggie
Comment: Pamela - You are doing absolutely awesome. I am so very proud of you. Keep the great work and I cant wait to see you in person for the first time since your weight loss. Love you lots!

First Name: Michelle C
Comment: Pamela you look lovely darling. What an outstanding job you are doing.

First Name: Missy Tennessee
Comment: Pamela, You are really inspiring to me. I am beginning - again - a weightloss lifestyle and as I was looking for information I found your very cool site. I have 150 pounds to lose and am inspired that you have done 100 in just a year by making moderate changes!

First Name: Cheryl
Comment: you must be sooo proud! with the support and love you are getting and sharing, great things can happen.

First Name: Judy C.
Comment: I am so incredibly impressed with what youve done and am confident that you will achieve your goal. In fact, WHEN you achieve the goal, Ill bring you a bottle of champagne to celebrate (but you have to share with me....) And - I want a T-shirt!!

First Name: Nikki
Comment: Congratulations on your weight loss so far and for your awesome site! You CAN do it! Cant wait to see you on Oprah.

First Name: Shelley, Tama & Sheri
Comment: So proud of you! Keep up the good work, we are keeping track of you!!! Love your family!!

First Name: HB
Comment: P.P. We love ya! Keep up the good work and dirt eating!

First Name: Julie
Comment: Woo Hoo! I just sent an email to 40 of my family members bragging about my friend Pamela. I included your website and encouraged them to check you out...I meant check out the website you perv! ~Julie

First Name: Lisa
Comment: I love your smile, and hey-those tomatoes are working [img]smile.gif[/img]

First Name: Shae
Comment: W00t W00t Nice job mom!I am so proud of you! Youre my hero!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO

First Name: Kristi
Comment: Pamela and her wonderful friends, First, thank you for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration to me. I just started a weight loss program recently and its **** ! I read your story everyday to keep me going. I think you all are so amazing. Keep it up!

First Name: Amy
Comment: Nice job with the web-site; it looks great and easy to follow and read.

First Name: #159
Comment: In case no one knows this...I called shotgun at the oprah show.

First Name: Libby
Comment: The site looks great! Pam, you cant possibly fail to reach your goal with so many wondreful people helping you. I think you may be on to something here!

First Name: Debbie California
Comment: Wow Bless you for all the hard work and strength. You are an inspiration!

First Name: Kelly
Comment: Best of luck to you Pamela! I too am on the weight loss journey and your story was so inspiring to me. I shared the site with a friend of mine that just began her journey and hopefully your determination and drive are as inspiring to her as it is to me.

First Name: Colleen
Comment: Congrats on your loss to this point! You seem to have an amazing network of support to help you through the next phase too! Best of luck in your journey!

First Name: Cindy
Comment: Yep, its me again. Just had to say I love your t-shirt. Please let me know when theyll be available. Thanks!

First Name: Cindy
Comment: What an inspiration you are, Pamela.

First Name: Emily Buck
Comment: This is an Awesome idea!! I look forward to seeing your progress!! Good Luck!!

First Name: The Peas
Comment: Woohooo!