First Name : Bonnie
Comment : Good for you Pam! Keep it up! You can do it! Its so refreshing to see someone lose weight the natural/healthy way. Seems like everyone thats over weight is taking the easy way out with WLS. Good for you!!

First Name : Jennifer
Comment : Pam, I think its amazing what you are doing!!! Best of wishes to you. I would love to know how you are doing it as I myself am at least 150 lbs overweight and you are an inspiration to me!!! Keep up the excellent work!!

First Name : Debi
Comment : Pamela, You have inspired me to do something about my weight. Over the years I kept saying I would do something about my weight, and I never followed through with what I said.

First Name : Louise
Comment : Great hints and good luck to all who are trying to lose weight

First Name : joan
Comment : I picked up your website from the rachelray show and I really need some inspiration to kick start my diet I hope and need to lose at least 42 lbs. just to feel good Im not looking to be skinny just comfortable and healthy.

First Name : Linda
Comment : This is the most amazing and creative idea Ive ever seen! You are so lucky to have this many people who care about you! I know you can do this!

First Name : ROBIN
Comment : I saw you on racheals show an it inspired me to try to lose. I am going to try it her way.I need that one BIG push.Lets hope an pray that it works.N.C.

First Name : Sheryl
Comment : I was home sick today and saw your amazing story on Rachael Ray! I have 200 lbs to lose myself. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck!!!

First Name : Karen
Comment : I was imspired by your appearance on Rachael Ray. I email several friends and have sponsors for pounds 25 and 26. One friend asked more about it so I will refer her to this website.

First Name : sigrid
Comment : very nice to help your mom to loose the extra weight!

First Name : Missy
Comment : Wow! You have done something most of us have not been able to do. I wish you all the best. Im going to start again.

First Name : Kaaren
Comment : Congratulations on loosing all that weight. You are an inspiration to all that made that their New Years resolution.

First Name : Barbara
Comment : I waited all thru the RR show to see you & just as the segment started, THE PHONE RANG!!!! It was important so I had to answer it. I missed everything. Later in the evening I went to RR web page & found your web page. Love it !!!! Very funny & inspirational!

First Name : Michael
Comment : Way to go Pamela. You are an inspiration!
email address (optional) : [email protected]

First Name : Laura
Comment : Pamela - You should be receiving heaps of messages after today and your apperance on the Rachael Ray show. I just wanted to say that you have inspired me in more ways than one. I have been overweight my whole life and have never known what its like to be
email address (optional) : [email protected]

First Name : Pam
Comment : Congratulations on finding your way to a new and better you. You are inspirational and motivational to many. I wish you continued good luck, good health, and success. Thank you for sharing your story.

First Name : Sandi
Comment : Congrats Pam! I am very proud of you. You have proved that you have beyond what it takes to get gastric bypass surgery, without the possible serious risks involved with that surgery. Wow!!

First Name : Connie
Comment : Pamela, Way To Go! What a GREAT person you must be to have such wonderful support! You are inspiring me, as I have a lot to lose. I know you will get there. No doubt!! Best Wishes, Connie

First Name : SL
Comment : I saw you on RR show and I am so inspired by you!! I am overweight and you have motivated me! My husband is working on a plan like this for me! THANKYOU!

First Name : Micaela
Comment : WOW, you are amazing! How did you even think of doing this. I dont even know where to start. I weigh about 300lbs, and I am such a yound mom, I look up to you and your spirit. Your motivation and determination, inspires me!

First Name : Sue
Comment : Pamela you truely are an amazing person. You are always so positive about everybody and everything. You should be very proud of yourself for what you have accomplished. I know I am.

First Name : Stacey
Comment : Oops! I left out a word in my blog. MONEY! I am asking each person to donate at least for their pound. It takes for a surgery.

First Name : Stacey
Comment : I have 20 lbs. to lose. I LOVED the sponsoring idea. I am asking each friend to give per pound to go towards an organization that does cleft lip repairs to children who cannot afford surgery- in honor of my own son! My prayers and cheers are with you!

First Name : Marsha
Comment : We have several ladies in the office that are currently trying to lose weight. I have approached them with your ideas to see if we can better motivate each other and maybe get others to help. Good luck and keep up the good work.

First Name : Peggy
Comment : This is a great site - you are a hoot! I laughed, cried and smiled. Thank You [img]redface.gif[/img] ) You WILL achieve your goal!!

First Name : BEVERLY
Comment : YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION. PLEASE TELL HOW YOU FOUND THE ENERGY TO GET STARTED. I AM SO TIRED ALL OF THE TIME. I SIT AT A DESK ALL DAY AT WORK AND I CANT FIND THE ENERGY TO EXERCISE WHEN I GET HOME. CAN YOU HELP ME?

First Name : Fran
Comment : Saw the link on RR and checked out the site. AMAZING. Thanks for sharing everything with us. I cant decide if this is the boat of the helicopter. Im trying to absorb it all. Thanks again!

First Name : katherine
Comment : Girl! I am SO there with you! I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL! I am 100 lbs over weight and have been struggling since FOREVER to get it off! Your humor is infectious and I love your ideas for staying motivated- I hope they will work for me! Best of Luck!

First Name : Brenda
Comment : loved the site! -also an obstacle to my weight loss plans because I, too think they taste like dirt. Go Pamela!

First Name : Lena M
Comment : I saw the RR show; and was excited to get started on my own plan. Is it possible to be able to get more info to do something similar to your plan? Thanks for giving those of us the strength to move on.

First Name : Laura
Comment : Pamela, I wish you the best of luck. I watched you on Rachael Ray. What a great person you are doing this for your health as well as for your children. I would love to help sponsor you on your weight lost.

First Name : Jean
Comment : Good luck Pamela. I wish you could help my friend!