First Name: Paula
Comment: Congratulations Jenny! WTG Pamela!

First Name: Andrea
Comment: Hey Pamela, I watched you Kare 11 news story awhile ago and ment to call and tell you how great your looking lately!! Keep up your good work!!! We need to talk soon I am getting married in a little over 2 weeks from now!! take care!

First Name: Donna
Comment: Pamela, I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. You have an wonderful group of co-workers and friends as a support group for you. I have told many friends and co-workers at work about you, your website and Kare 11. They are ready to buy the book NOW!

First Name: Barb
Comment: Keep looking up its just a day at a time i love your story i seen you on tv your helping me a long also iam down 86# and still going walking is the best but finding a day time walker is hard way to go I am hooting for you have a great day!

First Name: CINDY
Comment: Pam, Got the scoop on this web site by Shelly. Great job!!!! Missed the last two reunions due to weddings, but I can see life for you is going great. I will keep checking to see how it continues to go. You go girl!!!

First Name: Mrs. Kay Shores
Comment: Way to go! You are an inspiration to many. Keep up the good work. Osceola is proud of you!

First Name: Marcia
Comment: Hey, Pam! Are Class Reunions an incentive for you? We missed you at the 20 and well celebrate with you at the 25! Please come. 2011. You will have done it by then!!!

First Name: Jan
Comment: I am Beths aunt in SD. I was impressed with your news story! Good luck on your next 100 lbs. I think that it is fantastic that you are doing this in the right way rather than the surgical easy out! Keep at it!!

First Name: Chuck
Comment: Just wanted to let you know I tried the fruit salsa and she was right, it was wonderful! It is something I will make again!

First Name: Ellen
Comment: Pamela, I am so impressed with what you are doing and the support you have! Good luck! Im sending your address to family and friends.

First Name: Lisa S
Comment: I just got done with reading the article in the newspaper about you, I am very proud of you and I hope that all goes well, good luck!

First Name: Loni
Comment: Pamela - I dont know you, but I read your letter in the New Richmond newspaper. Congratualations! Its so nice to see that you made a choice through diet and exercise and not the easy way out through surgery. What you are doing will last a lifetime!

First Name: Laurie Peterson (Johnson)
Comment: I graduated with Brady, didnt know you well but am from Star Prairie also, worked at the post office in SP for 2 years and saw your dad everyday I worked and didnt realize you were all related. I wish you all the best and much success. Wow, You are so lucky!

First Name: Shae
Comment: Oh my gosh mom! I am so proud of you I could cry! This is the coolest flippin thing ever! I am so proud of you! I love you with all my heart! No matter what anyone says....you cant do it You can!! I love you to death you HOT MOMMA!!! Kisses!

First Name: Patty
Comment: Hey, Pam!!! Keep up the great job, you look fabulous!!! Youve inspired me to lose weight too and Im proud to be from Star Prairie with you! Shae seems truly excited for you and thats awesome! Take care you loser! [img]smile.gif[/img] PEACE. The Bergers

First Name: Molly
Comment: I saw your story on Kare 11 and am asking my friends to set up similar inspiration chart!! I have 40-50lbs ahead of me but feel a new sense of motivation from your story! Keep it up and good luck with your inspiration.

First Name: Shona
Comment: Keep going, I know its hard but you can do it........this will all be worth it in the end. You look great and keep smiling!

First Name: Bobbi Jo
Comment: Saw your website and was an inspiration you are for so many of us. Im a past Osceola student, remembering you vaguely but I do since I was a Chieftainetee [img]smile.gif[/img] Keep up the great work and you look absolutely beautiful!!!

First Name: Rose
Comment: Saw your story at DWLZ.com (lots of great people and information to support you on your journey). Just want to sayAWESOME!what a blessing to have so many supportors! Good Luck!

First Name: Lynne
Comment: I caught your Story on Kare 11 and was so intrigued by your Story I had to check out your Website and eventually send you a note! You see, I actually have 3 Friends in the last two years that have chosen the Gastro Bypass as their last hope.

First Name: Cathy
Comment: Way to go Pamela. You are an inspiration.

First Name: Randee
Comment: I just wanted to say hi. I saw your story on Kare 11 and was blowen away. I am obese myself and am trying to start down the weightloss road. I am struggling. Wanted to say thanks for being real I feel the same way about most veggies!

First Name: Midge
Comment: Congratulations on your weight loss! You have already done such a wonderful job. This is the best diet I have ever heard of! I wish I could get motivation from half as many people as you have behind you. Keep up the great work!

First Name: Angela
Comment: Dayyng... you go gurrl! You got a lot of people rootin for ya, keep ur head up, I know you can do it!

First Name: Sandy
Comment: I saw your story on KARE 11 last night and I just want to send my best wishes to and to say you go girl.

First Name: Nikki
Comment: Wow - you are truly an inspiration. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 2 months ago. (The fat person kind) I need to lose about 80lbs or go one insulin shots. And while, at first, I was super psyched about losing the weight, I now found myself falling.

First Name: Alicia
Comment: This is a great way to do it! I also have been to 2 bypass appointments and it is not for me. You are inspiring me to change my life also. I am going to do it the same way as you! Thanks- from my heart, for this inspiration!

First Name: Tammy
Comment: Keep up the good work. I know what you are going threw. Im trying to lose close to a 100 pounds so I know how hard it is.great job on what you lost so far. you can do it.

First Name: Karina
Comment: Wow, simply amazing. Youre doing SUCH a wonderful job, stick with it youre looking beautiful [img]smile.gif[/img]

First Name: Val
Comment: Way to go!!!!!!!!!! I would like to loose 40 pounds. It gets dark by the time I get home to walk but I was thinking of getting one of those reflector vests maybe this seeing you go will give me the boost. You Go Girls!

First Name: Katie
Comment: Great job! Im very inspired by your journey--Ill be checking back!

First Name: Kt
Comment: YOU GO GIRL! You look fantastic. I love the fact that your kids are involved in this project. I am taking Shaes October recipe and making it for my kids for their tast test. Thanks for sharing this experience with us.