I want to thank Heather for coming up with this January Contest! I also want to encourage each of you to participate. As some of you know, I have been facing several challenges as of late. Researching the many inspirational quotations was a Blessing for me. This was something that I wouldn't have done on my own but after reading such things as;

The past is a source of knowledge, and the future is a source of hope. Love of the past implies faith in the future. Stephen Ambrose, in Fast Company
American historian and author (1936 - 2002)

And

Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different. Life would undergo a change of appearance because we ourselves had undergone a change in attitude. Katherine Mansfield
New Zealand short story author (1888 - 1923)

I couldn't help but to become inspired. I realized that my problems are not bigger then I am. When I told Pam, "Sure, I would love to be a Motivator", I had no idea I would be the one getting so much out of it. Thank you Pam. Thank you Heather. Thank you to everyone involved in the project.