Thread: Full body massages to relieve stress and muscle tension. Cleveland, Ohio

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I am giving massages to relieve stress, muscle tension and sores in upper and lower body.

My massages last 90-95 minutes and I am focusing mainly on so-called tension-accumulated stress points, such as shoulders, upper/mid and lower back, hips, back and front of legs and feet.

Stress, backache and muscle tension in extremities are major trouble areas I am working on.
    I just charge $10 (ten) per session, but I do in-calls only at my location in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, using massage table. The quality of my massage services is not a subject to my lower rate, I have just been charging this rate for almost ten years now and I do not see the point of raising my rate since I practice my services to help people and my intent is not getting rich over those who need my services.

I have been giving massages on regular basis nine years now and have quite a few regular customers.

Please get in touch if you have further questions or would like to set up your massage with me.

Robert

web page

[email protected]

Hostboard Member Francis Scott Key's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can you have an Asian girl do it and throw in a happy ending?

Thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A massage should have a happy ending.

Senior Hostboard Member Ultimer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Full body massages to relieve stress and muscle tension.

Massage really helps to relieve stress, but in general I think that if you feel a lot of stress, then it is better to use a complex approach to maintaining the body. For example, in addition to massage, you can take CBD Edibles. I regularly take these supplements, especially now that the situation in the world is generally quite turbulent, and I am very nervous.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roberttohelp73 View Post
    I am giving massages to relieve stress, muscle tension and sores in upper and lower body.

My massages last 90-95 minutes and I am focusing mainly on so-called tension-accumulated stress points, such as shoulders, upper/mid and lower back, hips, back and front of legs and feet.

Stress, backache and muscle tension in extremities are major trouble areas I am working on.
    I just charge $10 (ten) per session, but I do in-calls only at my location in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, using massage table. The quality of my massage services is not a subject to my lower rate, I have just been charging this rate for almost ten years now and I do not see the point of raising my rate since I practice my services to help people and my intent is not getting rich over those who need my services.

I have been giving massages on regular basis nine years now and have quite a few regular customers.

Please get in touch if you have further questions or would like to set up your massage with me.

Robert
    great

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Everything that I have tried before in massage parlors does not at all compare with ashiatsu massage. This technique was advised to me by a friend of mine, and he also gave me a website www.ashiatsumassagelondon.com/ address in London. If you want to experience a truly complete relaxation then you need to find a good massage therapist for this technique, so watch and wish you all good health.