Thread: Wow - Chambers Imperial on eBay!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's a Chambers Imperial on eBay! If I weren't enamored with my stove, I'd go after it.

Here's the link. Let's keep it in the family!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/Chambers-Stove-Needs-Serious-Chef_W0QQitemZ7537091498QQcategoryZ71250QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.com/Chambers-Stove-Needs-Serious-Chef_W0QQitemZ7537091498QQcategoryZ71250QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    For what it's worth, the Chambers Imperial 7961 on eBay is closing out on Sunday at about 11:00 PM ET (I think). The last time I checked it was bid up to $1530. A good buy don't you think?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    For what it's worth, the Chambers Imperial 7961 on eBay is closing out on Sunday at about 11:00 PM ET (I think). The last time I checked it was bid up to $1530. A good buy don't you think?

taheckler

For those of you who are interested: the closing cost was $4,054. If you are sad that you didn't get it and that you are "stuck" with your plain ol' "little" Chambers, consider this: a nice gal who would know such things told me that the Imperials were typically used in restaurants and non-residential places where they were well-used, and likely has the wear to show it. Also, parts are VERY hard to find, and are probably sky high to boot.

So, all of us with our little bitty Chambers, we still did good!!

t.