Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

After reading the Rachel Ray abuse post, I want to offer this to everybody on the board:

Take a picture of yourself with your Chambers. BOTH need to be in the picture. Email it to me at kimvsmith AT gmail DOT com and I'll create an online collage that I can add onto as people send them. I'll post the link on this thread once I receive a few so that everyone can see them. Then, if you want to link to (or even print) that as you lobby Rachel Ray, you can do that; if you just want to see what people and their stoves look like, you can also do that. Fun!

(Glad to find some way I can contribute-- I may have just found my Chambers, but I'm a long way from being able to contribute info on their use! However, I CAN do digital photos and web stuff! That's my forte.)

Thanks, everyone! Look forward to seeing you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 09:18 PM: Message edited by: kimvsmith ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My chambers is getting hooked up as I type, when thats done and my new kitchen is fine tuned I will post a picture for you.

Treatmaker

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Treatmaker, you must be SO excited today! Enjoy the thrill and post those pics, please!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ha,

I'm to tired to be thrilled! It has been a long hard journey doing two renovations back to back and losing my father during the process. I've been up into the wee hours four days in a row cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. That fine dust from the tile cutting is brutal. I should have my curtains hung, my last shelf put in place and lined by Sunday. I will post pictures, I promise. After all the ranting and raving I do love the kitchen.

Treatmaker

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...just bumping up to encourage you all to take pictures! Thanksgiving would be a great time to get a picture of you and your stove in action...

If you want to (postal) mail me a paper copy, I'll find a way to get it scanned. Just email or PM me for the address.

Kim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I plan on taking pictures on Thanksgiving and will email them to you.

Virginia aka treatmaker

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

treatmaker,
    I bet you are just thrilled to death. I remember making my first pot roast in the T-well, Chambers style, WTGTO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, the kitchen is done and I've cooked three meals so far and can't tell you how I missed my stove. cooking on the Chambers is a wonderful luxury. While my kitchen was under construction I had imposed on my neighbor to cook up some pasta. I couldn't believe how long it took for the water to boil. I'm ready to cook the bird!

It's going to be fun to see how my new organization of pots and pans in the cabinets is going to flow. I will probably need to rearrange. I've got more cabinets and put things in different places, but old habits die hard and I keep going to the old spots!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Treatmaker

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations!! After a long hard renovation, you deserve a break. After Thanksgiving, that is. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Meanwhile, have a good time, and enjoy your new (old) stove. I know it's basically the same as your last one, but this one is going to last forever.

Have a good holiday.

-Jenn