Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

I have recently purchased a 90c red
    Chambers stove from a party in Indiana and brought it back to Massachusetts. It was working fine at the time I bought it. I have called several appliance repair services to see if I can have it checked out for safety, but none of them work on vintage stoves. I also believe I need a safety system installed to be up to code in this state.
    I don't need restoration, the stove is cosmetically fine. Anyone know of someone who could help me in the Boston area?
    Chris F in Woburn MA

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Check out the website link included below in this message. These folks custom make safety systems to fit your chambers 90-c. The kit will contain all the parts and step by step instructions so that your gas appliance guy or plumber can install the safety system. They even provide live assistance by phone if you or your appliance repair person need assistance. Good luck. A red chambers C....Cool.
    [url="http://www.antiquestoves.com/toac/safetysystems.htm"]www.antiquestoves.com/toac/safetysystems.htm[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Excelletn advice!

I have heard good reports about their safety valve system, too (although I have never used one).