Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If we can get THE PINK a logo, it will be our collective good deed for the year!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I sent her an email earlier. Told her were she might be able to acquire one. I also gave a link for the board. Maybe that's how she got here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well Todd, I'll send you the extra one that I have and you can put it on Little BB (Little Boy Blue).

Lori G.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I got interested in having a vintage kitchen based on an article in i think it was country home or something, about a woman who found pink western holly stove and range sections on a tree lawn somewhere and just had to have them. She added a matching fridge she got cheap too from somewhere. Basically it all kinda fell into her lap. Man, that kitchen rocked! Anybody see it? I'm glad I did not know about the pink chambers, I might still be cooking in the electric frypan and the charcoal grill. Yikes.

Erin

PS I got my new shelves cut. Thanks to Tura for the template!! I don;t have the silverlite bracket attached right on the stove-right side, so the one shelf isn't in. But one is better than none! I can see the lighter now. (Which doesn;t stop me from standing on tip-toe and feelign around on top of the fridge.

PS 2 How'd I miss Ha & Peter's kitchen slide show? Boo hoo!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I e-mailed her about the website and this discussion group, but she has yet to reply. I also tried to post a reply in her blog, but it didn't "take".

Incidentally - I'm looking for one of those script logo's for the blue 61C I'm (slowly) getting ready for Lori. If anyone has one, let me know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello all,

I'm Dave, the husband (of BlueCoyoteLaughing) who got the pink chambers up and running. We've been using it for over a year and love it. The pink is indeed original- it has the unmistakeable marks of a 50 year old kitchen appliance. Our "helpful" folks at the salvage yard took a hose to it before delivery and soaked the insulation. Rust began setting in immediately, so I wound up tearing the whole thing apart, removing the rust, and repainting the parts that needed it.

The picture that you all saw with the gap around the door was taken before I'd finished the work, so there's the explanation there.

If anyone is really curious, here are the other stoves we considered buying off of ebay, before we found ours locally.
    Link: [url="http://bluecoyotelaughing.typepad.com/bcl/2004/10/big_decision_20.html"]Chambers Stove Decision[/url]

Thanks to everyone who are on the lookout for a emblem for us. Much appreciated.

Dave

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome! I saw your pink Chambers when I first started my Chambers hunt and was googling them obsessively. Very nice-- and the only pink one I've ever seen anywhere. Judging from the responses of all these folks on this forum, I'd bet that you have quite a rare treasure there.

You can find more info than you'll ever believe about maintaining or restoring a Chambers on this board. Folks here are incredibly helpful, too. Prepare to become obsessed, if you aren't already!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome aboard Pink Chambers!!

What a real treasure you have with your PINK Chambers!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
    No one on this board has that color!!
    Also, there is a "sister site" here, [url="http://chambersvirtualconvention.com/"]Chambers Virtual Convention[/url]. We have our stories, pic, classified, etc.... Please be sure to stop by. I'd love to read more about your pink Chambers and see more pics!!

Again welcome!!
    Berlyn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123