Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for letting us know. GiGi, is just the sweetest lady! I hope she is doing well and recovers quickly.

I see that they haven't fixed their business cards yet. LOL When we took our pieces to them in February, I noticed that the email listed on their cards wasn't an email address at all. But, I don't think they really use their email either!

If anyone wants to send a note, I would recommend snail mail.

For the record, their correct email address is: [email][email protected][/email]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I figured that some who have had parts of their stoves reporcelained might want to know that GiGi had surgery to remove a lung tumor last week. I found out incidentally when I called to check on a set of parts that had been left for reporcelaining.

The surgery was one of those minimally invasive procedures so she is already home, but not back at work. Andre said it would be ok to let forum members know. i guess that one could send a card or note (if so inclined) to the work address:
    Gigi's Hollydale Appliance
    11918 South Garfield Ave.
    South Gate, CA 90280-7821

Her full name is GiGi Bilodeau.

The e-mail on Andre and GiGi's business card is gghollydaleapp.com

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 27, 2006 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Gyrinophilus ]</font>