Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

If you'll put that FAQ together for me and I'll put it on the website!

THANKS!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now that would be super, all helps and tips appreciated.

Just finished re-seasoning broiler and griddle, grilling steak on broiler, rinsing off with hot water, keeping the griddle protected so burner pan spatters won't settle, now waiting to do pancakes again to see if griddle a little more compliant with easy clean-up...v

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Todd, I dumped the 50 entries or so that I had into Chris' lap. I'm betting that he and I had found pretty much the same answers.

If he doesn't get around to it, I was thinking that some night when I'm really bored I could come up with a table of you guys' solutions for cleaning specific parts.

Jack

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope, haven't tried any of that. Usually I do steak one night and pour hot water on broiler to rinse, (use that juice to juice up the dog's food), then the next night I do fish and shrimp,(juice it) and then soapy the broiler pan. I'll try the tilipia, and then the pork chops, -not together like I do the fish fillets and shrimp (how thick of pork chops do you do?)...v

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mrs. V.

I use my broiler all the time. I learned to wash the griddle well with Dawn and remove all those invisible splatters. So they don't turn black in front of my eyes when using the broiler!! [img]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/[/img] That has seemed to help a lot.
    Have you tried talapia in the broiler?? That's my fav!! I did pork chops last night.

i'm just a broiler gal.
    berlyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mrs. V
    I get my chops and talapia fillets @ HEB. My chops are medium (1/2+") thickness. With the talapia I put a piece of foil over the brioler patter for easy clean up. Of course I do preheat the brioler and cook about 5 minutes and do not flip the fillet. Hence the preheat of brioler. You can season your talapia any way.

Enjoy & let me know how the talapia turns out. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Berlyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Need advice on cleaning Chambers

I assume you're going to steam the seats with a steamer.
    I also sometimes add cleaning agent to <a href="https://www.fortador-usa.com/blog/commercial-steam-cleaners">commercial steam cleaners</a> and then the result is great. Since the steam cleaner works under pressure and has a high temperature, it effectively fights mold and mites that can live in the upholstery of the car.

Junior Hostboard Member Bagadan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Get ready for a perfect car cleaning mitts with Fortador car wash mitts. Our premium car wash mitts are designed to easily remove dirt and grease from the inside and outside of your vehicle. Enjoy a fast, efficient.

Junior Hostboard Member Bagadan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Discover the perfect <a href="[COLOR=#1155CC][FONT=Arial][url=https://www.fortador-usa.com/blog/best-microfiber-wash-mitt-for-car-washing-guide-for-car-cleaning-mitts]Best Microfiber Wash Mitt For Car Washing | Guide for car cleaning mitts[/url][/FONT][/COLOR]">[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]car washing mitt[/FONT][/COLOR]</a> and car wash accessories to keep your car shiny and clean. With Fortador's range of car wash mitts, you'll have access to the highest quality materials and unmatched durability.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12