Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep the fire full blast until the popping slows to a one or two pops a second. Everyone swears the T'well popcorn is the best...we make a kettle full nightly. If you have the handle for the T'well pots, it's super easy to maneuver the pots. I use a half pot, lift off the lid and the pot out with the handle. With the handle, I flip open the locks and flip off the lid. By inserting the handle into the side slot, you turn the half pot into a handeled pot and you simply dump your load into your popcorn bowl. Once you get your technique down, you don't even need hot pads although you'll probably need a pretty good store of popcorn and salt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's been a while since I visited the discussion board (shame on me!). Thermowell popcorn ... VERY COOOOL! Will defintely try today.

I absolutely love my thermowell. I've never seen anything cook like it and absolutely everything turns out perfect! It's truly amazing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holy cats! T-well popcorn? Let me at it! I'm off to the store to buy a bag of popcorn and a tub of butter!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12