Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Your Wear-Ever Piece?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If so, post the number stamped near the Wear-Ever trademark here as a reply to this topic, and I will see what my catalogs say about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Question about Your Wear-Ever Piece?

I got a piece as part of a lot of pans on ebay. I'm a novice baker/decorator and was just getting a bunch of wilton pans for practice. I also got this pan? that has "wear-ever No1531" on it? Is it just a wedged jello mold?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no. 137 wear-ever T.A.C.U. Co. ALUMINUM PAN

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi RobbiQuest,

I have a set of 6 knives with a handling fork. All the utensils have a white handle with vanadium steel blades. They come in a wooden rack with a 4" diamond sharpening tool embedded at the front's lower part. In the back: made in england. I figured that they might be circa 1955 since that's when my mom got married. But them again, they might have belong to my grandma.
    I'm wondering were they made around 1955 or before and what was their original worth?

Thanks!

Norm

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a Wearever piece with the word TACU Co. in a circular emblem with stars imprinted on the bottom. The pan/pot is 5 " tall and about 8.5" wide. It has a bracket for an exchangeable handle. The piece might be oval except that one side has a point for pouring giving the whole item a heartlike shape. It has a snugly fitting top with a wire handle. Could you tell me what this piece is for? Dave

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think i posted my other question in the wrong spot...my apologies...

I cam across an old satchel containing a 4 piece wear-ever set of what looks like campfire aluminum pots and pans. I thought it was a canteen at first. Anyway it looks super old and is there anybody here who can help me find some good info on this stuff? If so email me at [email protected]. The aluminum piece #'rs in the set are... #234 #893 #168 & #888. Does anyone know how old they are? Are they military issued?

thanks
    Shane

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to more specifically identify my mother's Wearever #2455 steamer pot. She ONLY used it to make chocolate steam pudding, but perhaps it had a different name. I'd like to find another one somewhere/sometime. Is there a more specific name I should use when doing searches?
    Thanks,
    Marci

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Re: Question about Your Wear-Ever Piece?

Hello, I have a question about a Wear-Ever piece I got in a box lot at an auction this weekend. It is numbered 2109 and is unlike any of the other Wear-Ever pieces that I have. In fact, I didn't even recognise it as such as I bid. I was going for an awesome copper skillet in a box containing it and other copper cookware. The 2109 has a "copperish" lid and twisted "copperish" handles (I suppose it is copper...Looks great inside the lid , but the color is off a little on it's exterior and on the handles) so I guess that is why it was boxed with the other items. Anyway, is this part of a series? Part of a chafing dish set? It is 9" round with the afore mentioned domed lid and twisted handles on each side. What are they calling this item?
    Thanks for any answers!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I found the answers I was looking for. I hope no one went to a lot of trouble. I had neglected to put the "-" (dash) in Wear-Ever as I goggled the item and apparently a wearever 2109 is an auto part available at your local Advanced Auto Parts store. Thanks again...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wear-Ever #2455

My mother had a double-handled steamer pot with a lid. It's a 3 piece set: main pot, lid and steamer insert. The insert has a solid bottom with steam holes up around the top rim, nowhere else. Has anyone seen or does anyone have this pot?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast