Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My parents were married in 1943. I have 2 of the saucepans my mother used and would like to find the third. The small is marked 41 1/2 I think (very worn)and is 1 qt. The large is a 3qt.,it is impossible to make out anything on the bottom. I think the middlle size would be a 2 or 2 1/2 qt. They have black wooden handles with a hanging ring and black bakelite(?) handles on the lids. I've had other cookware in the past 30 years, but this is the best. Does anyone know where I could find a 2 1/2 qt. size? Thanks

Inactive Member Master Splinter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: wearever saucepan c 1943

If the ones you have are the original Wearever cookware pieces I know how you can get the ones you own now completely refurbished for free and find a whole line of wearever cookware that should have what you are looking for.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: wearever saucepan c 1943

To Master Splinter...You replied to the person asking about finding more Wearever.and said you know how to get refurbished. I need a new handle for my '55 cookware. I love my cookware and still use it all the time..54 years later!!!!!!!! Thanks. 55cooker.