Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wearever food server

i have a food server that looks like it was used to feed maybe the military or a work crew. it is stamped wearever 362 TACU made in USA. looks like a trunk. when opened it has 3 wells with 2 shallow and one deep pot (soup?). each well has a heavy weight in the bottom i would assume they were heated to keep the food hot. looking for any info. so far all dead ends. can provide pics

Hostboard Member ReginaldCannon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: wearever food server

I agree with you. Everyone loves a good meal. However, my friends were recently looking for a venue in Auckland to celebrate their wedding. They looked at many options of different venues. Then they were advised to read about space for rent. They said they were quite happy with it. I hope this article can help someone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Recently tried truffles for the first time and realized that one of the most delicious foods I've tasted. Have you tried truffles before? If not, I suggest you discover the price of truffles and mushrooms at this page. In this store you will find a large selection of the best truffles at the best prices on the market, including the luxurious Alba truffle and the prized Perigord black truffle. Also check out truffle oil and other great products full of luxurious flavor and aroma.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know about you, but I've always loved pizza to order)))))) My favorite is https://www.doublepizza.ca/en/ order pizza online Montreal; fast delivery, delicious pizza and promotions ) What else do you need?

Junior Hostboard Member amandaorl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Above all, cook with passion and patience. Great BBQ food is a labor of love, requiring time, dedication, and a genuine passion for the craft. Enjoy the process, embrace the journey, and savor the rewards of creating dishes that truly stand out.

Junior Hostboard Member dani1662's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Ah, the unmistakable aroma of grilling season is upon us, and I couldn't be more excited to dive into some mouthwatering discussions about BBQ food. Choosing the right cut of meat and wholesale grill tools is paramount. Whether it's a marbled ribeye steak, succulent chicken thighs, or tender pork ribs, quality matters. Always aim for freshness and consider marinating for added flavor and tenderness. Speaking of marinating, this step can elevate your BBQ game exponentially. From zesty citrus blends to aromatic herb-infused concoctions, marinating not only enhances flavor but also tenderizes tougher cuts of meat.