share your pregnancy stories here

alittle about me

I am a severe anemia and i have sevre bleeding ulcerative colitis...I have been digonased with that for 7 years now
I have been in out of hospitals for blood transfusions...b12's

In sometime in September 2004 i found out that i was pregnant with my son (Tanner)...I did a pregnancy test on August 18th but it came back negative...I went back to the docs end of August and did another pregnancy test and that came back negative...I waited a week later went back to the docs and did another pregnancy test and that one came back positive...I went for an ultrasound at 9 weeks and told me that i concieved August 5 (something like that)...about 12 weeks i went back for another ultrasound and told me i got pregnant August 12th...went back for another ultrasound when i was 17 weeks and found out that i got pregnant August 18th...then another one when i was about 24 weeks told me i got pregnant August 25th...so it left me in confusion...You see around August 12th i was raped by someone and the other dates i wasnt with hubby we were having issues so it could be this other guys baby August 25th...I went to the docs after i had the 12 weeks ultrasound and he told me that the embryo was bleeding so he would have to watch my pregnancy...around 17 weeks i was told my baby wasnt even gonna make it pass 24 weeks *sigh*...around 19 weeks i was told that they spotted two cysits in the babys brain (left and right side)...I also found out that day that my baby had trisomy 18...when the doc told me that i ran right outta the room...I was in the most depression mood..I was told that i was probably not gonna make it if i conitnue with my pregnancy cuz of my illness and possiblity the baby wouldnt make it with me...they wanted me to have an abortion and there was no way i was gonna have one of those (it did cross my mind a couple of times)...I had no real time support in real life...the support i had was my friends online...Thank goodness for them guiding me through ALL this...in my 17th week they sent me for blood test and came back that i needed a blood transfusion along with intervensely bags of iron (once a week for 4 weeks)...it was soooo torture going through all this...when i was 39 weeks i went to the docs and asked her to induce me...she said she couldnt induce me but she could but she can stretch inside and hopefully that will bring on my labour...I just wanted to get this over and done with and see my beautiful baby [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ...count his toes and his lil fingers...he came the next day on May 4th 2005...I was proud mommy of a 7lbs 3ozs perfect healthy baby boy