Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hes MY miracle

canadarocks

He's the cutest [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    He has a great Mom [img]smile.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

Thank YOU Everyone and falling [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

ALL i can do is try my best and just remember in life that no one is perfect in this world

Noclouds

Ich liebe dich girl*HUG

CanadianGirl

Ich liebe dich *hugs*

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awwwww......what a little cutie. He truly is a little miracle, with a great mommy who never gave up on him. *hugs*

[img]smile.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

awwwwhhh Thank YOU Phant *hugs*...Its amazing watching him adventure everyday [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ...I love when he wakes up in the morning and peeks his lil head up and looks at us and a BIG smile appears on his face...he is such a happy lil boy and i know he should be he has a mommy that loves him very much...hes probably gonna go through so much in the next lil while, but i am gonna be by his side...he is MY life...MY heart...and MY world

here is a recent pic (well today i took)

Tannerelmo1

canadarocks

He's so adorable..I can't wait to have a baby [img]smile.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

hubby and you plannin on having one?..I tell you *L they take alot of your energy away...I'm running around the house all of this monkey *L
    Thank you falling [img]smile.gif[/img]

canadarocks

We're kind of planning..Not taking precautions anymore ..So we'll see what happens..I told him we weren't gettin any younger and I wanted to have one or in the process of having one by time I'm 32..LOL..I think he finally gave in [img]smile.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

hope everything works out for YOU and your husband [img]smile.gif[/img] ...my sister wants to have a baby, but shes having problem getting pregnant and shes 28 or 29 *L i dont keep track of ages cuz i have so many sibblings...I dont know if its from smoking (not ciggies either i mean) or if its cuz shes in alot of stress...*shrugs* i wish her luck...I want her sooo bad to have a baby, cuz then she'll realize "hey its not easy having a baby around"...my sisters use to cause alot of shit for me made my life a living nightmare i think having a baby would make them see the light and see what i am going through

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast