Thread: Oscar Myer wiener...

CanadianGirl

TOnight...we were eating Tanner started crying cuz he wanted what we were havin for dinner *L so i gave him one and he seemed to love it *L

OscarMyewiener

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a cute picture Tracy. I don't want to sound like a b-i-t-c-h but you should be very careful with him and hot dogs. They are a huge choking hazard. I have only just started letting Brady eat them and I cut them up into little pieces. I've read in the Today's Parent magazine that hot dogs are not recommended for kids under the age of 6. Just wanted to let you know.

CanadianGirl

your not sounding like a bitch at all Amanda *L..Oh i know its not good to let Tanner eat a hotdog...my eyes were on him at all times they never left...it sucks cuz i tried him on baby food and he wont even touch that, but when it comes to our food he wants it...there are alot of stuff that arent good for lil ones...he eats alot of foods that hes not suppose to but what can i do? starve him? cuz he wont eat baby food...I am gonna talk to my doc about this to see what he can suggest

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know it's hard eh. I'm glad you didn't get upset with what I said. I think that maybe you can give him adult food but just don't use salt and spices and what not. It may take a little bit of extra time but you could cook him bland food and blend it all up.

CanadianGirl

I went to the docs at 1:00 pm today to get his needle, so I asked the doc about the wiener he said just to take the skin off of it so he wouldnt choke and i told him about the other foods and he said that it was alright