Thread: Christmas Shopping

CanadianGirl

Last night...I went Christmas shopping...well, I only picked up one thing *L...a couple of days ago i was at Wally World and i saw a barbie drum set and thought it would be perfect for Taylor *L something that would drive my parents and her mom and dad whacky [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...so i went back to wally world last night and got them [img]smile.gif[/img] ...shes gonna look so cute behind them *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is hilarious! Just be careful eh they might get one for Tanner. -giggles- One of Shain's buddies got Brady a drum set for his b-day -lol-

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping except for Brady. We bought him a bike! It's so cute and he wants one so bad.

CanadianGirl

L* i never started for my kiddies yet...ONLY for Taylor...I also bought her a disney stroller set (playpen, highchair, bag with bottles and diapers) 15 pc set...my kids are reallly hard to buy for its like the older they get the harder they are *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hear ya -lol- I'm dreading Christmas shopping this year. I just have no clue what to get anyone [img]eek.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

Todd is giving me hints here and there *L...My mom and dad they already told me what they wanted....I'm not gonna buy for the other Adults, cuz i just cant afford it this year (hope they will understand), cuz i understand their situation they are in right now...Tanners Godparents I am gonna buy them something...I wish my kiddies would drop hints *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-lmao- I know what I'm getting for my mom. I just remembered that last year we got her massage and she absolutely loved it and said that would be a great gift again so looks like we'll be doing it again. I have no clue what to get Shain's mom this year. My dad's side does a gift exchange where we pick a name out of a hat so we only have to worry about one gift which is nice. As for Shainee I think he wants a snowmobile suite and boots so I guess I'll get him that.

CanadianGirl

hummm bug *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-lmao-

CanadianGirl