Thread: photo parade

CanadianGirl

I went to my mother-in-laws place to see if she has it on her computer, but she didnt she lost everything when she restored her computer...I went to the photo parade site and downloaded it back on her computer and vola there it was [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ...but i am still upset with my brother and his girlfriend for losing the floppy disk

Photo Parade

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so glad you were able to get Tanners pictures back. I would have been so upset if I lost Brady;s 1st pictures.

CanadianGirl

I am still upset about it...it was in their care and they should of taken better care of them...I NEVER told them that i got a copy of them, cuz i want that floppy disk back no matter what

CanadianGirl

I am sooo frustrated here...I leant my sister my photo parade (Tanners first pictures) and she brought it to my moms house and put it on the cabinet and now the floopy disk is gone with photo parade and with is pics on it [img]mad.gif[/img] ...I cant believe they lost something like that *sigh*...I tried downloading photo parade and playin his pics, but it keeps telling me that his photos has to be php and i dont have a clue how to change it from a jpeg to a php ...I am so lost when it comes to this stuff sometimes

CanadianGirl

I dont know if i can ever get over this her losing it...I got everything fixed..I found a disk that belonged to Tristan when he was a baby, so what i did was copy what was on the disk to my computer and changed what was in the image folder to Tanners pictures and put it back on another disk...it worked!!!!!