Thread: Zero tolerance

CanadianGirl

my butt...the last couple of days my 6 year old has been getting picked on at school from older kids in grade 5...Tristan goes and tells someone and they just tell him to go and play and ignore them...its getting really bad in the last little while...they have been taking sticks to him and slamming him to the ground...still the school wont do nothing...FUNNY thing is Tristan got told that he'll be suspended from school [img]confused.gif[/img] ...I am really thinking about changing him school and sticking him into a Catholic school

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is absolutely disgusting Tracy. I am so angry hearing that. My 1st thought was get Todd to go to the school and set them straight! I know that's a bad thing to say but I can't stand when people are picked on. Shain is seeing red right now he hates hearing stuff like that. My advice to you is go to the school board. If you;re not getting anywhere with the staff at the school then go higher. Something needs to be done about that. Even if you pull Tristan from the school, which may not be a bad idea, I'd still get the Board involved. I'd hate to see another child go through that just because the school can't be bothered to do anything about it.