Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: did i tell YOU?

CanadianGirl

how much i hate Christmas shopping...I wasnt gonna start early, but i said well i have nothing better else to do today, so Todd and i put Tanner in the car and off we drove...malls are full...Yesterday we were at Walmart paying for our stuff at the cashier and this lady behind us pushed Tanners stroller with their buggy and that pissed me off...I had to count to 10 *L cuz i know i was gonna explode...I didnt wanna get kicked out of Wally World cuz thats where most of my Christmas shopping is at *L...Todd is almost done his Christmas shopping as for me...I didnt really start just for Taylor...I cant stand doing MY shopping with Todd he annoys the hell outta me, so i'm probably gonna do it when hes at work tomorrow

canadarocks

I hate christmas shopping too...only cuz of all the pushy annoying people..but I can't wait to buy a whole bunch of stuff for my neice and nephew [img]smile.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

thats the great part falling [img]smile.gif[/img] and knowing your gonna put a smile on their faces on Christmas morning [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hate Christmas shopping too. Everyone gets so impatient and pushy. That and my husband is useless.*L* I have to decide on everything, even for his family who I barely know, we only see them once a year. [img]confused.gif[/img] Ah, well at least I have them and part of my family done.

CanadianGirl

*L* ALL husbands must be useless cuz mine is too *LOL*...when he comes with me hes the push and pay and i'm the toss and spend *L

canadarocks

My husband is a weird one..he likes shopping..the only time he gets annoyed is when I'm shopping for clothes cuz I take so long haha

CanadianGirl

*L* my husband should be happy i went out and got him Bret hart dvd 3 dvd collection edition 18 hours of wrestling i cant believe i got it cuz i cant stand well ONLY when hes watching it *L but if i am alone i'll watch it by myself but dont tell him that *L...I need to get him alot more i dont have a clue whatelse to get him

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dyl hates shopping but he is great for giving
    me ideas for everyone else *L* Sometimes I
    have no clue what to get anyone, but he always
    comes up with something!

CanadianGirl

I have that some problem mRs GaToR trying to figure out what everyone wants...hubby isnt too good figuring things out, but when are men? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *RUNS* *LOL*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Hubby loves to shop and I love to shop with him!!! I guess since my EX sucked ( never got me anything)...It just means the world to me that Randy loves to go out and help. Some of ours best dates early on in our realtionship involved going to the grocery store to pick up dinner and coming home to cook together!!!
    Boy I still have so much shopping to do...since he fell off the roof its been hard to gage how much money I should spend sigh!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast