Thread: Abortions

CanadianGirl

as i said on my other board that my brothers ex girlfriend is pregnant with his baby..shes two months old pregnant...planned pregnancy, so its not like it was an accident that happened...she told my brother today that shes gonna have an abortion cuz she wants to rip out his heart out *sigh*...how can anyone be soooo cruel?...I wish that he had the rights to say NO, i dont want her to have an abortion that he wants to take custody of the baby, but i guess he has no rights *sighs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Abortions

WOW By all accounts this would mean that if she kept the baby in the end, he or she would now be 3 years old! I can't believe nobody has had an opinion on this in over 3 years since it was posted!

In my view, any woman who would willingly play games with the life of an unborn planned baby, for the sake of "ripping a boyfriens heart out" needs psychological help! It is this sort of mother, the world can do without, and it is this type of behaviour/mental attitude that goes one step further to proving the need for "Parent Licensing"

T10
    Best Web Hosting Packages [URL="http://www.top10-webhosts.info"]Top10-Webhosts.info[/URL]
    100+ companies offer GENUINE Work From Home [URL="http://www.scamwatcher.info"]Scamwatcher[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Abortions

Damn liberals.
    you can always pound it through the uprights... if you're using a Norm Johnson.