Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its coming pretty quick

CanadianGirl

Tuesday is his pre-op and Wednesday is when he goes for his surgrey to get tubes in his ears cant wait until its done and over with it seems he has been waitin forever...I know he'll be alright [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. Best of luck and let us know how it goes okay.*hugs*

CanadianGirl

he went for his pre-op this morning...they gave us information to prepare us for tomorrow morning...I gave Tanner to the nurse and she almost dropped him...she didnt realize how heavy he was...she was like "OMG, this baby is really solid" "how much does he weigh?"...I said "aaahhhh about 27lbs" *L and she weighed him and i was close he was 26lbs...she was telling every nurse how much he weighed was funny as hell, boy did he get alot of stares *L*..tomorrow he goes for his surgrey i know i dont have nothing to worry about and that he'll be fine [img]smile.gif[/img] ...dont ALL mothers worry? I know i do and always will for every one of my kids [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

*L* my parents tell me hes too healthy...they say i should slow him down on his food, but i cant do that...I remember they use to complain about my other kids how skinny there were and now they are complain how big Tanner is *L...just carryin him is a pain in the butt..he is a back breaker...just cant wait until its over with and done with

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Every mother worries over her children I think, I know I worry over every little thing to do with my children. I'm sure everything will go smoothly with the surgery, sounds like he is quite the healthy little guy. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

well, he had his tubes put in his ears and the docs and nurses were amazed how good he dealt with it...he came outta surgrey woke up cried for a bottle and after that he was tilting his head and smiling at ALL the nurses *L he got all their attentions...hes been doing really good at home no crying jus laughing and playing [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's great news Tracy [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah for Tanner ((((big hugs)))) What a big boy you are sweet pea. We're all so proud of you. I'm glad things went well Tracy. That must be a huge relief for you eh?

CanadianGirl

indeed it was Amanda eh...a nurse called me for the hospital to see how Tanner was doing this morning ...As soon as i answered the phone she said "how is my baby boy Tanner doing?" *L...I cant believe how friendly they were there usually they treat me like shit when i'm there...I asked her why was Tanner having no pain...someone told me that Tanner would be having alot of pain, but nothing...she said it was because ALOT of the pressure was let out of ears so thats why he wasnt in pain...Thank goodness...I told her Tanner was doing great...hes sittin on the floor clapping screaming YAYYYY *L...Tanner is soooo adorable [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ...Thank YOU gals!!! *HUGS*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awww I'm so glad for both of you. It probably feels so much better for him now that the pressure has been released.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast