Thread: shes coming back home

CanadianGirl

Tay is coming back home, but with Trish...I hope Trish doesnt expect us to forgiver her right away for the things that she has done, cuz i cant forgiver her right away...she broke my parents heart and she broke mine and everyone else...she'll be back home today or in a couple of days

CanadianGirl

My brother expects everyone to forgive her...my parents have...I told em what happens if she decides to do it again and break your hearts, cuz she has NOOOO heart herself...I said "I guess you'll learn your lesson with Trish like YOU did with Tina eh?"..I just cant stand seeing my parents getting hurt like they did with Tina (my sister)...Its gonna take some time to forgive her and thats what my sister said she really hurt us and we arent the type of people that can just get over it just in a day or a week...we went through so much and we dont want it to happen again so we are just being caution so we wont get hurt over again

CanadianGirl

shes back home where she belongs [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm happy for Tay and your brother [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm happy for all of you that Tay is home. Hopefully this type of situation won't happen again.

CanadianGirl

I know this may sound stupid, but my brother is still gonna try and get custody of Tay, cuz hes scared she might run off again with her and this time she wont tell him where she is...Trish is also back i wish she would of stayed away, cuz i know shes gonna hurt my parents argh..I guess i have to deal with it cuz my brother wants her and Tay in his life and be a family...I sure wouldnt want someone like that back into my life, but thats me

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think that sounds stupid about the custody thing, he has every right to do so. Anyone could see where he'd be worried about a repeat of the situation.