Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi guys, sorry if this isn't the best place to ask but I couldn't find an advice forum... hope for an opinion or two! So... it may be slightly crazy sounding... but decorating a new living room with my Chum dog in mind is something I've been mulling over. Matching the color of a couch with Chum's hair seems to be a pretty good idea that I found on this apartment decorating with pets page given that her hair gets everywhere. But I'd like to take it a step further even... Call me crazy!
    If anyone has thought of doing this before or has any cute or clever ideas I'd be super interested to hear. Thanks in advance!

clo

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 26, 2007 02:04 AM: Message edited by: closetgardener ]</font>

Inactive Member BabeEnglishBulldog's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Decorating With Pets?

Well, if you will choose a couch that matches Chum's hair color, how will you know if Chum is shedding too much or not at all?
    [URL="http://www.trainpetdog.com/Bulldog/about-bulldog.html"]Bulldog training[/URL] is not a joke. You need to have patience, dedication, perseverance, and heart. Do you have it all???