Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My EB is having skin problems. I don't know if it's the food, or maybe the shampoo I recently used on her. She's 10 months and for the past few weeks, she has been loosing TINY patches of hair. I thought it was maybe flees because my legs have been getting bit, so I gave her a flee bath. After that, I noticed her hair falling out even more but agian, only in TINY patches. So maybe it is ringworm? I put on gloves and checked her out and her skin looks ashy where it is falling out, but I also know that she had an allergic reaction to something recently because her stomache broke out. Taking her to the vet ASAP, but would like to know if someone has had a similiar experience.

Inactive Member BabeEnglishBulldog's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Skin Problem

It may be a ringworm but it can also be allergies. Have you tried oatmeal soap? That's what I use with my EB because the soap is non-allergic and has a lot of nutrients for the skin and coat.
    [URL="http://www.trainpetdog.com/Bulldog/about-bulldog.html"]Bulldog training[/URL] is not a joke. You need to have patience, dedication, perseverance, and heart. Do you have it all???