Thread: What's your fav....

horselvr2

....thing to do at webkinz? My fav. thing is when my friends come over to my house, and when I go over to there's! [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I love playing at the arcade earning more money

horselvr2

how long have you been on webkinz?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

only sice August 1st 2006! what is your username? Do u have an american girl doll? I have 3!

horselvr2

I've been on webkiz since june 2006! my username is horselvr2! I have 7 ag dolls, but i am sellin some so i can get more!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey!
    My name is Deanna, and I am university student doing a project on Webkinz, and I wanted to know what you all thing of Webkinz. I just bought one (the grey elephant) and I named him Frankie. I like playing games with him. I haven't had him for that long, so I am not really sure what to do with him. If you could help me by telling me some of the fun things you like to do with your Webkinz, that might help me.
    If you could tell me how you got your Webkinz (did you buy them? did you get them as gifts?), what you like and don't like about them, and what you do with them, you would be a great help to me.
    I'm actually going to be a teacher next year, so I am sure I will see lots of Webkinz in my class, so if you could keep me updated on what's cool, that would be great!
    Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon! Ask your friends too and let me know what they think about Webkinz.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like Webkinz... the games are enjoyable, though they get very tiresome over time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I think its lots of fun. They have really cool activities during different seasons. They also have a newspaper. I think that they would be great for a gift. I wish we had a little more to do though. But since they are only like 1 year old. They are still really cool. You can also make rooms and walk into them. Any other questions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Felicity-fan:
    ....thing to do at webkinz? My fav. thing is when my friends come over to my house, and when I go over to there's! [img]cool.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This was me! Haha, I deleted my account, but now I am back!