Hello All,
My name is Lorine Taylor. The lady who runs the doll shop in Gardner Village (Midvale, Utah) suggested that I join this group.

I like to sew. I make doll clothes for 18" dolls, mostly American Girl dolls, but some other that size or near that size. I have an old Howdy Doody doll that I made a new body for. He is that size. My daughters gave me my first American Girl doll, for Christmas, 16 years ago. Since then I have acquired quite a few more dolls. I have bought a couple of boy dolls, but I have also bought dolls with bad haircuts & cut their hair, so they look like boys. I like having girl & boy dolls.

I sent up scene with my dolls, for different seasons & holidays. Right now my dolls are dressed in their Halloween costumes & are out trick-or-treating & going to a Halloween party. I have made videos of my dolls in their scenes, which I post on YouTube (Lorine Taylor channel). I also have a blog, but I can't post the link to it for a few more days.

I am open to any comments and/or suggestions to improve what I am doing.

I am the mom of 8 children, 4 daughters & then 4 sons. I am "Grandma Freckles" to 26 grandchildren.