Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Renovation in our house

Hi, we are going to do repairs in our house in the spring with the onset of heat and we are thinking about replacing windows, because it is in winter that a lot of cold comes from them, are we doing the right thing to think about replacing them or can they be repaired?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Renovation in our house

If you are choosing which windows to put in your house, then you definitely need to study this article 9 Useful Tips for Choosing a New Window, because there is a lot of useful information that will definitely be useful to you

Junior Hostboard Member coffeemaker888's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Thanks for the tips! Soo much appreciated. I really need to start my house renovaion as soon as winter comes to a final end. I want to have new awning windows installed.

Junior Hostboard Member FranzJosephVIII's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The final end? Do you want to say there is also something like the partial end or intermediate start? Anyway, I was interested in your renovation reflections and got inspired to finally start my terrace renovation too. I found markham window replacement https://thwindowsdoors.com/markham-windows-and-doors but I find awning windows not that suitable for this sort of building as I mine. Must ask them for other window ideas.
    Last edited by FranzJosephVIII; March 25th, 2022 at 05:34 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member Bagadan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Recently, I was looking for a way to keep my bedroom cool. My relatives strongly recommended trying mirror window film. I had some concerns, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn that it doesn't make the windows too dark. I became interested in the product and the offer for mirror window film on Mirror film for glass and windows - 20% and 30% one-way mirror window tint film and was very happy with the results. It helps keep the room cool and reduces my electricity expenses.