Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey let me ask, because my daughter was a big fan...was he REALLY that big of an embarrassment to Australians as the news is trying to make him out to be here in the States? I was just wondering...my daughter really enjoyed his shows, though I lost a bit of interest after he brought his infant child with him to feed crocs...I actually had to leave the room for fear of having a panic attack. LOL Anyway...just curious about the embarrassment thing...you know how news can be and in our country...news is pretty much a big fat joke.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Hey Girl,

Well, I'm not an Aussie, but my family loved him too. We watched his show everday. No doubt, if DJ were here, he would be devastated. Now, I guess they are riding the crock's together in the Heavens. Bittersweet... [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was very shocked to hear about Steven's untimely death. I was a fan of his television show, But was disappointed by the Movie.

I feel sorry for his wife & children, losing him at such an early age. He will be missed as he certainly has touched so many people's hearts.

"Cricky...R.I.P. Steve [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] "

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think he is a HERO in Australia...He is a hero to me personally. I didn't have as much of an issue with hsi taking a 2 month old Bob in front of the crocs as I did Micheal "white Jackson" hanging his kid out a hotel window...DID HE NOT KNOW ABOUT CLAPTONS KID????
    PLAY in PEACE MY FRIEND and feel free to show my firstborns the way!!!

<font color="#FF9933" size="1">[ September 09, 2006 12:52 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He was silly at times and played dangerous with the animals, but he did get his message across, that we need to save the animals and increase there ever decreasing habitats. The man is going to be missed by millions

RIP Steve Iwerin

He is not the only great Aussie we have lost in this many days. Peter Brock will be missed by the die hard car racing followers