Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no offense, but i think most people are putting way too much pressure on the guy. i mean devil went diamond for gods sake! that was just one of those freak things where the right music came out at the right time to connect with 10 million people. that'll probably never happen again no matter how good the music is. it's ridiculous to expect anyone to top that.

i think even if this album never made it any higher on the charts and sold a few million copies, it would still be considered a success. I mean Aerosmith is the greatest american rock band of all time, and they didn't have a number one single for almost 25 years! i think the album will do just fine. and as for this whole comparing him to these other acts, i think it's ridiculous cuz it's just not the same kind of music.

------------------
    ~could someone please
    wrap up bob and put him
    under my tree~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no matter what he puts out, i will support him 100%
    biggrin

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i won't say that cuz if he put out a whole new album that i felt sucked i would admit it. i just happen to really like his new album. i love the rock, but i grew up on country too so his new groove doesn't bother me. by the way, am i the only idiot here who thinks Picture reminds them of a George Jones /Tammy wynette duet?
    Oh, it's just me, okay. sorry.

------------------
    ~could someone please
    wrap up bob and put him
    under my tree~

Inactive Member Santa's 3rd Ho''s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree a little with what Bob said, that people (I include myself here) listen to it to death for two weeks and then get tired of it. I find myself listening to it in full at least once a day, and many times twice, and then I feel I'm sick of it. But the next day there I am again listening to it! So what does that say? That I love the cd. Sure, I like some songs more than others, but I can listen to all of them at one time (ok, Baby Come Home I sometimes skip) and how many cd's can you say that about? I think this album will do very well, and open Kid Rock up to people who never listened to him or respected him before. I think that was the intention the whole time, and to keep as many of the headbanger fans as possible, realizing that you will lose some. You always do, whenever you do something different. Creed lost fans when they went more poppy, but they picked up a lot of fans too by mainstreaming a little, and now they are coming around again by rocking harder on this cd and picking up those old fans again. And maybe losing some of the pop fans. Bob will lead us through this, I am sure of that. And who cares if it does as well as Devil. I agree that it that was a whole different thing and Bob was an underdog then, you can't recreate that kind of magic. But I really do trust him in this.

------------------
    Hee Haw Motherfuckers Lets Rock!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I have not heard the album and I have no plans to buy it at this time.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll not buy it either. If I wanted to hear the sounds of a man with his balls stuck in a vise, I'd just expirement with shithead.

------------------
    How will you know I am hurting, if you cannot see my pain?
    To wear it on my body tells what words cannot explain.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's an experiment I'll definitely have to try sometime!!!! Who knows? I may get rich in the process! lol

No need for volunteers. I have "lab rats" already picked out!

------------------
    Kiss this, baby!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234