Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

By the way, who told you I had designs on 'your woman'? is that why you seem kinda insecure when dealing with me?
    To tell the truth, I do not have, or never have had any feelings for your woman. I suggest they came out of someone's warped little mind. In fact I had a girlfriend for most of the time I talked to Niki and had no intention of giving her up. So now you can let go of your pent up anger against me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'and your name was never even mentioned as being the one trying to dig up shit about ickey'

I don't care if it was, really, I just found it strange and a little funny that what I said in a private conversation ended up elsewhere. I wasn't trying to dig up shit about Ickey, I'm pretty ambivalent about the whole thing

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha.. he's insecure and has pent up anger against you?

think again and don't flatter yourself

and really spikey.. i never said we had anything other than some demented online mutual boredom thing

we got alot better things to talk about than you and internet drama believe it or not

------------------
    How will you know I am hurting, if you cannot see my pain?
    To wear it on my body tells what words cannot explain.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you are confused man. I said I was told you "once" had designs, not that you "do".

I don't have any anger towards you, really. Just sometimes I see little barbs aimed at me from you. So why would I not think that you don't have something against me?

As you say, it makes no difference really.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'i never said we had anything other than some demented online mutual boredom thing'

well I've heard otherwise, stories about how pissed off you were when I was with my girlfriend, how come you were over at GM bitching about her? how come I had to tell you to fuck off numerous times before you got the idea (which happened to be around the same time you and Ickey started up). How come even though after I (drunkenly) gave you my phone number I asked you never to call but you did?
    I heard from a number of people that I loved you, which is something I didn't know about.

I always knew you were a liar but I never knew you were blatent enough to do in front of a bunch of people who know different.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'To tell the truth, I do not have, or never have had any feelings for your woman'

note the 'never have had' part too, Ickey.

I really have nothing against you, you solved a problem for me.
    I just don't like the fact that you assumed things about me before I even knew who you were.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had to asssume things. The first time I ever heard your name was when I was told about the above shit.

NOBODY knew who I was when I first started talking to Niki, other than maybe Lovebuzz, but it was pretty amazing to me to hear all the great things that were said about me in those first few days. Some of them were attributed, and some weren't. But the anonymous ones were given a tag that pointed. Know what I mean?

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i don't care what you've heard.. i hear all sorts of interesting things about myself too.. most of which are totally off base and rather funny

i know what i told him and so does he and really no one else matters

i hadn't talked to you for months before him and i started talking and really had no desire to just as you didn't

as for the rest of it.. believe what you want.. i don't care. i hear alot of bullshit stories you supposidly tell about me too. if i cared i'd ask you, i haven't so obviously i don't. all that shit was a long time ago and you aren't the only one that used to drink too much. get over it.. i have

i'm such a liar eh? whatever you say oh great truthful one

------------------
    How will you know I am hurting, if you cannot see my pain?
    To wear it on my body tells what words cannot explain.

[This message has been edited by ikin (edited December 01, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know what you mean... but as the numerous times I have stated in this thread, I had that one brain fart that I expressed in a private chat and to find it is public knowledge is quite disconcerting considering I trusted the person I was talking to. At least at that time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Niki, I know for a fact that most of that is true, don't accuse me of lying to cover your own ass.

I haven't told a single lie about you.. just because you are bitter at me and seem to want to pass that on, I still insist I don't work like that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast