Thread: Boomspeed members

TigerTat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">
    Current FREE (1) Meg accounts are limited, by our TOS (Terms of Service), for websites and for file & image linking with "Auctions Only", meaning that if you are linking photos to chat boards, message forums, websites, etc., that are not auction related, use of your FREE account may be in violation of the Boomspeed TOS.

Boomspeed will begin to enforce the Terms Of Service Agreement in relation to free accounts in the next few days...
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">
    I have not heard anything official from Boomspeed on this, so I don't know for sure how true it is. But if you are using Boomspeed, be prepaired to have to have to do some quick recoding and moving of images! Just in case

Koz~`'-</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found this on another board.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've received a number of emails from them saying. in effect, they will be charging for their services.

Time to find a new home.....again. [img]mad.gif[/img]