Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">Originally posted by momrock:
    WTF is with this chick?? Jesus, and don't use my name at all any more KELLY just leave me alone.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get over yourself. I had no idea your name was Kelly, and I never would have if you hadn't started whining about it. Do you freak out everytime you meet someone with the same name? Must be tough. Grow up.

Thanks
    Kelly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope, Kel, I just get a little curious when people email me and I don't know who they are, claim MINE was the only email address they had from the boards, then start a bunch of shit with my friends.

Just seems weird I've been around since 99 and have never ever heard of you. But that's because your a fake and now we know that.

Have a nice day Miss Kelly!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">Originally posted by momrock:

Just seems weird I've been around since 99 and have never ever heard of you. But that's because your a fake and now we know that.

Have a nice day Miss Kelly!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course you never heard of me- I didn't know about yall till TigerTat.. err... RizzoRat invited us over.

Good luck, and keep dodging those silver bullets.

Thanks
    Kelly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep talking fat fuck... I have a post to make about you, this one will be soooo funny, and now your gonna miss it...

Bye Peanut...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">Originally posted by KevRock666:
    Keep talking fat fuck... I have a post to make about you, this one will be soooo funny, and now your gonna miss it...

Bye Peanut...

Kev, you've been played for such a fool it's beyond hysterical. Why would anyone want to visit your doomed board when you tards are more than happy to pollute this one.

The Knitting Club was doomed the moment you decided to make it exclusive and delete accts with no provocation. Places like that deserve to be removed, and it will get removed just like the last one. It may not be because of Christy's use of racial slurs, but the end will come.

Yes I was peanut. I'm also another poster on that board. Hmm.....

You'll learn, you'll learn.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, what is it I am going to learn...

Anyone is invited to the board, even a fuck-up like you, who just wants to be there, because it kills you to not know the content on the board..

Fuck around, and POOF, you're gone...

It's quite simple...

Me, Boom, Wize, and Yoddle run the show, if you don't like that, too fucking bad...

Got it?

Good!!!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 14, 2002 02:57 PM: Message edited by: KevRock666 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Kristen ITC, ComicSans">Originally posted by KellRock:

Good luck, and keep dodging those silver bullets.

Ooo, ouch. That one hurt there peanut. I'm gonna go drown my sorrows now cuz your SOOOOO worth it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooo, ouch. That one hurt there peanut. I'm gonna go drown my sorrows now cuz your SOOOOO worth it!

No, no, no! I didn't mean it like that. All kidding aside, you do the right thing. No joking about that.

Kelly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, no, no! I didn't mean it like that. All kidding aside, you do the right thing. No joking about that.

Kelly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, Kell...Do you take meds for your bi-polar disease?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast