Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First of all i want to start off by saying,if anyone has ever had to go through this id like to talk to them personally....i'll start off by saying im married into a family where no matter what i do im always in the wrong ..ya see my hubbys family consist of 2 brothers and one sister and a father one of his brothers is married and his sister is married and his father is a widow...ok one of his brothers wifes does no wrong i mean she is a whore,tramp,you name it she is a very bad person.has old men pay her to go to bed with them runds around on her hubby ,but yet she is a good person?don't understand it myself she dogs me lies about me to people even trys to turn other family members against me for why?i have only been good to her and the family,im very faithful to my hubby always has been and always will be iam a good person ,but yet they see me as bad and her good can someone explain this to me?in all all it does is depress me because i treat his family so good and i get treated like SHIT!!! but they all think she is just the best thing that ever walked the earth....i mean how can someone that has abortions for the hell of it ,ummm get paid to have sex with 80 yr old men,in love with her hubbys brother which is my hubbys other brother and she has admitted to being in love with the other brother,she just has done bad things in the past,but yet according to my hubbys family she is a saint.....im to my wits end here...what should i do ?i have confronted her to no
    advail,she is a lil off in the head don't comprehend nothing...i try to be the best i can be ,why do i deserve to be treated like shit i'll never know,she lies to the family they belive her,so what more use do i have to convince then other wise....... all i know to do is stay away from them period!!!!!! give me some input on this matter someone im about to let it get the best of me *P*

------------------
    Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey Twi! S* its been awhile since Ive seen you or talked to you.

First all it sucks that families have to be like that. Personally, no I've never experienced it but thats beside the point. I guess mostly Id have to ask a question. What does your hubby do/say bout all this? Does he stand up for you or ignore it? Im sure it would put him in a bad position, but I know my hubby would be right there with me.

Its easy enough to say not to let what others say or think get to you, but you can only take it for so long. If you and your hubby are happy and have a good relationship then that is whats most important. Maybe time away from them would help.

Don't know if its been helpful or not *S* But being albe to talk about it usually does help. Hope things get better!

------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

Inactive Member i'm castor troy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm wondering if you are the only person who knows the truth. Surelu there must be another family member who knows about her horrors.(abortions, adultery, general scum-baggery)
    If any other family member knows these things, then I'd say you're worrying about this too much. Seems to me that you can add manipulative to her laundry list, too. For lying about you is her only way to save face.(among the men, that is.)

OR

You're just jealous.

Good Luck,
    Castor

------------------
    Buttafucco is Inuendo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey jules *HUGS* yeah hubby is with me all the way 100% he is fed up with it and about to take actions which iam so scared to see what they may be ,its been going on for 15 yrs 15 yrs too long i must say.......everyone know what she is about but yet in their eyes she does no wrong....and i worry about why they think she is a saint and im nothing...don't know but when they need something or someone from now on ,they need to not look this way we are through bailing them out.....as for the last poster ,what would i be jealous of? im glad i have a pleasent marriage and life wouldn't want to live hers thats for sure..but anyways shit is gonna hit the fan soon just hope it don't involve jail time....good hearing from ya Jules and thanks for input *HUGS*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

your welcome hon *S*

Jailtime? I hope nothing comes to that. but jailtime for who? I've learned that you gotta live your life for you and your OWN family. Its too bad that his family can't see things they way they are, but you have your husbands support and love.. thats what is most important! biggrin

------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Twi...I can understand the problems your having...and its hard to give you any advice..Ive been sitting here thinking of what to say and a lot of it is just empty sentences..

Just keep your head up and know that your the better person and you have the best friends!!

*big big hugs*

------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THanx ya'll for your support and words of encouragement ,it all helps...if nothing at all it makes me feel likei have someone that cares about me elsewhere *HUGGLES ALL*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I like *huggles*..

Snuggle..cuddle..hugs all wrapped up in one good feeling.. biggrin

*huggles Twi back* biggrin:

------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*HUGGLES* my Belle back :-)

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Twi, I'm sorry for what you are going thru, It truly sucks, I dunno how you put up with it without completely blowing up! I would. My hats off to you, Wait I dun wear a hat *W* I luv ya lady and I'll stand by you. You ARE a good person, obviously a much better person that your sis in law! Hang in there! What comes around goes around*HUG*

------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.