Does anyone know whats gonna happen next regarding Juniors next opponent.

I heard he was gonna defend his european belt, I dont think anyone he should bother, he's already moved above this class.

He needs to fight another N'Dou class fighter.My worry is that none of the belt holders want to risk there title as Junior is a real danger to all of them.

Heres my assessment of the possible alphabet title challenges ahead:

WBA - Harris
- Witter to finish Harris inside 8 rounds, too much power/skill against an opponent who has virtually handed the title.
- Witter to expose Harris in round 8 KO

WBC - Gatti
- This would be a battle of attrition, Gatti would make this a high tempo fight, plenty of punches thrown by both fighters. Gatti would be in the ascendancy in the earlier rounds as he attempts to impose himself on Junior. Junior to whether the first 3 rounds and then start to dominate.
The fight would end in the late roundS via a late KO (round 11?) for Witter.
- Witter by 11 round KO

WBO - Cotto

Witters toughest fight, this would be a technical fight with plenty of jab and move with sharp counters thrown by both fighters.
Cotto is good but his weakness (lack of concentration - displayed against Corley) will enable Witter to get on top and win by unanimous decision. Cotto couldnt put N'Dou on the canvus, Witter has a definate power advantage and would make this count of 12 cagey rounds.
- Witter by UD

WBO - Tszyu

Witter will not fight Tszyu, Hatton will beat Zoo as Zoo has been in too many battles and age will catch up at the MEN. Zoo's fight at Mitchell was no indication of Zoo's current state, he could have fought the heavy bag and had more opposition.

WBU - Hatton

WBU not a major belt but Hatton will hold the WBO by this point. This will be a great battle but Witter will knock him out (Hatton cant take a punch - look at the Magee fight). Witter will punish him and knock him out late in the fight.
- Witter by knockout late in round 11/12

What does anyone else think?

Carl.