Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

So when will you be stepping up in the U.S and take on Cotto? I'm partial to Cotto maybe his biggest fan! But I here your name come in and I scratch my head because I don't think I have ever seen you fight! Though you have a very decent record not much in the K.O. category but decent none the less! and most if not all your opponents have been British, lets face it, good Brit fighters are hard to come by. Not downplaying yourself but maybe your opponents! what I'm trying to say is it will be a step up for you to take on Cotto! personally I would love to see the fight I think it would be and interesting fight! You know he has an open date on Sep. 24th will you be pursuing a possible fight whith him?

CK

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Junior has 15 straight KO's prior to N'Dou all before the 5th round. Also, 2 out of his last 10 opponents have been British. Not doing very well are you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL!!!
    Of those 15 fights his opponents have lost 133 times and ben KO'd 54 times = 41% L/KO'd ratio, that number sky rockets to 60% if you don't count David Kirk's record of 54 loses, and 7 of those by way of getting KTFO!
    BTW Witters <u>LAST </u>15 opponents have combined record of 291-145 w/126 Ko's which comes out to a 50% loss ratio with a 43% KO ratio
    My boy Cotto on the other hand, his last 15 opponents have a combined record of 440-102 w/298 KO's which comes out to a 23% loss ratio with a 68% KO ratio!
    Hhhhmmm! would you agree that cotto's last 15 opponents are....twice the better opponents than that of Mr. Witters?
    Furthermore of the 24 guys Cotto has faced only 2 have had losing records and of those 2 he won both by KO! On the other hand, Of the 34 guys Witter has faced 12...yes 12 have had losing records, of those 12, He won 4 by KO and 8 by Decision! Oh yeah you're gonna love this one, out of those 12 guys....8 had 23 or more LOSSES LOL.. I'm sorry I don't mean to talk down about your fighter but facts are facts! Witter barely got a draw out of one guy who had 41 yep 41 losses.
    BTW, Witter has faced 18 brits in his career, 5 since Judah!
    What does this all mean? Cotto has faced better talent, Harder punchers, and Knocked Out more of them than Witter has! Excuse me for all this number crunching, I just thought I would post them after reading your "Hard core fact's". I really do hope they fight soon, And I hope it is A good fight. Hopefully Junior won't get dropped by a body shot, Dude..have you seen Cotto go to the body? Pretty scary! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Keep those hands up Junior!
    CK

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

does anybody post on this board? Does junior himself even look at it? I am waiting for a reaction or explanation!

CK

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Junior stepped in at a week's notice and fought Zab Judah in his 18th pro fight. He also fought and beat Jan Bergman (35-1-0) in his 8th pro fight. Those are bigger risks than Miguel has ever taken. Bob Arum knows Junior would KO Cotto easily, which is why he's keeping him well away and taking soft options like Branco. If Corley's feather fists can wobble Cotto, imagine what Junior would do. LOL.