Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Enough of the fluff? OK, no fluff here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's pretty obvious who the troll is on this forum, Limpy. The very first time I posted on this forum you jumped onto my thread whining that I don't have a right to post anything of a political nature because no one is interested in it. Like a typical libbie, you presume to speak for everyone else. Of course we later find out that your whimperings were totally invalid, as witnessed by this thread, posted by the creator of this forum himself! Clearly, you were just trolling to start a fight.

On this thread, I post my opinion as my right guaranteed by our Constitution, and the first thing you do is jump on and call me a weirdo, obviously nothing but a blatant attempt to provoke anyone who doesn't agree with your libbie views.

Your problem is that just because you have a physical disability you choose to waste your life away, trolling numerous forums rather than doing something productive with the faculties you are still able to use. You're a perfect example of a freeloading limp-wristed liberal. You should go to California where everyone will "feel your pain" and hopefully the entire state will secede from the union making our country a much better place.

Take your trolling elsewhere worthless one, we're not interested in your pathetic games. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL! You couldn't even figure out that the "we" thing was a mockery of your own liberal presumptuosness! Not too bright, are ya there Limpy? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I know more about your personal situation than I ever wanted to, since you libbies feel obligated to spew all your self-misery upon the entire world.

Go troll over at Olson's Limpy, they're worthless enough to waste their time on your ilk. You've already nearly destroyed this forum with your whining censor tactics about what is and is not "politically correct" enough to discuss, in YOUR wimpy-ass liberal opinion. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"We"? You presume to speak for others, nameless Bugsly? Or is that the "royal <b>we</b>"? LOL.

All that I ever grouched about here was political CNPs like trollboy and cherri and roland did over and over at Unk's Saloon. I never have had any problem with anyone talking politics in their own voice. But you know that, that is why you're a troll.

BTW, you don't know shit about my personal situation, so don't embarrass yourself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pugsly(Trollboy), you pathetic weenie fraud. I leave you to your masturbatory pleasures.

Adios, mofo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Limpy Lars(the real troll asshole), "pathetic weenie fraud"? Ooooo, those are real TUFF words, you limp-wristed liberal wussyboy!

Interesting strategy you have, YOU attack someone from their very first post for no reason, then when they defend themselves you call THEM a troll!! LOL, nice try asshole!

Speaking of masturbating, it is the recommended therapy for dysfunctional liberal sickos like you. You obviously can't get a woman so you spend all your time trolling forums to release your perverted frustrations. You probably can't even masturbate since your tiny pecker is so shriveled up it is all but gone! How sad. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345