Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I knew in April that the Mariners and Athletics were out of sight, but I was hoping that the Rangers could at least finish higher than those lousy Angels. Sigh. Well, wait 'til next year, I guess.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations to the Angels. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] I really thought the Giants had it won in Game 6. It was obviously the Angel's year.

I watched part of the series. I noticed in Game 7 that the home plate Ump was calling strikes that were below the player's knees. What's up with that? [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tim Salmon was sure wasn't happy heading for first on what he thought was outside and low but a called strike three. Umps is umps. As long as they call 'em the same for everybody guess it's OK.

Hey Flint. Just when I'm trying to warm to that bag of trash cause I like ya you get uppity.

BTW, Socs sent an E today picturing Amy Porti weilding her infamous foam sticks before she got kicked out. Turns out she's girlfriend to a buddy of his. Tell ya, the guy knows everybody.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123