Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Given the preferred subject matter of the forum as of late, I thought this would be of interest.

The rumor around the bayou is that Coke is marketing a new soft drink nowadays in Japan. It seems, the typical lovely and lithe Nipponese maiden does not exactly fit the proportional concept of Western fashion. Never despair, fair damsel in flat-chest distress, along with Western fashion, we also have here, just for you, Western consumerism, aka, Coke?s new, herbal enhanced, ?Love Body? soda.

Not your momma?s old soda pop, Love Body is said to contain fenugreek, which Coke says is to add a maple, burnt sugar flavor. However, recent developments, assumably under the t-shirts of Japanese teenagers, have fueled the notion that the herbal enhancement of Love Body can also lead to the enhancement of her body, your body, anybody. Of course, the advertisements by Coke, using a super model who slinks by a group of young men, leaving them quivering in testosterone overload, don?t exactly hurt the image any.

Regrettably, I failed to inquire as to the potential effect on a masculine guzzler of Love Body. I can only imagine that the results would be somewhat less attractive on somewhat portly gentlemen of a certain age, like moi, who are already experiencing their own battle of the bulges.

Anyway, I will personally rest easier, knowing that the miracle of technology, combined with the genius of advertising, has come to the rescue of millions of mammorially-challenged denizens of the titularly underdeveloped nations of the world.

I intend to keep a hands-on approach to this story, and I will certainly inform you of any uprisings in Asian culture it may precipitate. In the meantime, I?ll be inquiring as to the availability of a Hooters franchise in Nagasaki.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lon ... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Tricia the Canuck's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, Lon

Now if only they'd come up with something useful for those of us who are bulge challenged!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You should have asked about boy benefit Lon. Bigger tits I get every year but at an ounce for an inch price it's getting tougher to piss without sitting down. Aint life grand.