Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will be there in two weeks!!! I am so excited. My friend Sara is in for a few days so that should help things move quickly. My husband, who has no tact nor does he take a hint was saying in front of Sara, Robin, why dont you take a day off. And I was like, I can't because all my vacation is used up. He just kept on and on embarrassing me because if I give up one day, it will detract from the vacations I have already planned for throughout the year. When we were finally alone I wanted to just strangle him. So dumb sometimes! Sara actually came this week to spend time with Chloe while she was out for springbreak anyway...I could just kill my husband sometimes. goof!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHA He is so funny!!! So Sara she is your neighbor from NC right? The one you stayed with while finishing up classes before the move to purgatory? I am happy you have some distraction to help the days go by a bit quicker. Now we need a magic formula to slow things down while you are here!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That would be nice. Well I didnt take a day off but I did take an hour and a half off today. Chloe has a dental appt that Mike can't make and afterwards I am getting a haircut. I am at that funky length where you can't do anything with it.

I am so happy it is Friday. I have to plant my peas & potatoes sometime over the weekend. We were given a $600 gift certificate to Keswick Hall for dinner and drinks. I was so excited about going and Sara brought only jeans so now Mike & his bros and Hanne are going and Sara, Chloe and I are not. They require a dinner jacket and tie and she has nothing to wear. I am kind of bummed about it. I thought she would have at least brough something kinda nice so we could go. Ah well.....I was so mad Survivor wasnt on lastnight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let me guess...she can't wear anything you own? That really stinks.
    You know what else stinks...when your DVR box takes a huge crap and you lose all the stuff you had recorded!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have no idea what is happening on Survivor so you need to fill me in.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

why didn't you just save the gift certificate for later.......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gift certificate expired today and since CHloe begged Sara to stay three more days right in front of me, who could do nothing but smile, it had to be used up. I was all over Chloe's shit for doung that...AGAIN! I am up to my ears with things to do before my trip. I have so many loose ends and things to prepare because Mike is not capable...well, he IS capable but I choose not to let him try....for my own sake, not his...well his because it could potentially lead to me doing bodily injury if something goes awry. LOL.

Sara can not wear my clothes. I am officially now a size 8 again, with even the 8s being a tad loose!! YAY!! Prepregnancy size once again...never thought I would get there. Still need to tone up whatever muscles weren't destroyed from my c-section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12