Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So for those of you who have ever watched any of their shows, do you think Ozzy and Co are more messed up with all their @#!* issues, or is Anna Nicole an even bigger @#!*? What are your opinions on 2 of the biggest and most talked about pop culture icons since the Spice Girls?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 07, 2002 07:07 PM: Message edited by: adpz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw Anna on Howard Stern a couple of weeks ago. She is just pathetic and I feel embarassed for her when I watch her. I cant even keep her show on for more that a few minutes because she is so messed up. I mean is she ever NOT on drugs?
    I havent seen the Osbournes yet. I can barely keep up with Survivor. I would be curious to watchg it though. My husband has seen it and remarked that its stupidly entertaining. Maybe they should put them on celebrity boxing...If Anna could stay straight I would think she would actually have a chance in the ring...or she could sick that dog on them

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't watched the Osbournes yet..but I did see the Anna Nicole show..all I can say is What?..Why??...are the networks completely out of material??? I think of all the good shows that have been cancelled and just wonder why??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Apparently. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I did watch the Osbournes a few times, but the cable company kicked MTV off the cable for some money-issues. Weird show, but I have to admit it's entertaining. In the pilot episode he saw his kids smoked cigarettes and he picked up the package and said: "this stuff will kill you faster than crack." How I howled.

Anna Nicole. Hmm, is that the blonde chick with the... how do you say that again? Rack, was it? Or am I confusing her with someone else? And I take it she has her own Osbourne kind of show?

Now I'm totally addicted to Idols. I laughed, I cried, I sweared at the jurors. Why on earth do people who can't sing go on camera, trying to prove they can? You know that feeling of shame you get when it's not even you who should be ashamed? I get that a lot when I watch Idols. A friend of mine may be on tonight. I feel this rush of anxiety and fear every time someone walks up to the dot on the floor and opens his or her mouth. Eesh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I feel that way at times too Henk. Its like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CAN'T YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU LOOK?"

Anna ANna Anna....I do pity her...I don't know why. I mean I really dislike Tanya Harding, have no symapthy for her, nor do I pity her. I can't explain why I pity one and not the other. its odd, and I can't place my finger on why that is. Is there a shrink in the house?!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's the thing about Anna Nicole's show. You're somewhat curious to watch for a short while, but can't take much of it for too long. She always seems to be slurring her words, to the point that some people are questioning whether or not she's acting for the cameras. I also watched the Howard Stern interview on E!. Howard Stern the host, not her attorney also named Howard Stern, was actually very nice to her which really surprised me. Howard could have taken plenty of shots at her, but he pretty much sucked up to her perhaps feeling sorry for her. It also reminded me of the interview she gave on this same show many years ago, which may have happened right after the death of the 88 year old husband. She was just as @#!* messed up back, even saying she didn't believe OJ was guilty of killing anyone.
    I agree that more deserving shows have come and gone, but this is a cable show after all and people seem to have a craving for watching this kind of stuff.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Did Someone call for a shrink?"...ahhh it was my "chip-off-the-old-neurotic-block"....heelllooo Pez....you feel sorry for anna because she has no brain..you don't feel sorry for Tanya because she has no heart..TA DA!!!!!!*taking a bow*...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, Robin, YES! One of the voices in my head shouts the same line at me almost every day. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Today was Idols again. Just now. One of the contestants was so very, so extremely bad that two of the four jurors actually cried when they were laughing. Which made me laugh so hard my cheeks, throat and stomach still hurt. (Know that feeling?) The other two just averted their heads and tried to restrains themselves. Tried.

So, is anyone going to explain the Anna Nicole/ Tanya Harding business. Their names seem so very familiar. Are they actresses or something? I know I've seen those names before. But you know how I am with women, I keep forgetting them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anna Nicole was a Playboy centerfold who also modeled Guess Jeans. She also appeared in the 3rd Naked Gun movie in 1994, which ironically made a quick reference to Tonya Harding after the skating incident, and also featured OJ Simpson in his last movie role a few months before the murders. Talk about your six degrees of separation! But what people know most about Anna Nicole was her marriage to an 88 year old billionaire when she was in her early 20s. She alleges that he wanted her to get her half of the estate once he died, but his son filed a lawsuit and won in a Texas court, while a California court ruled in Anna's favor. Since she hasn't collected any inheritance money yet, she agreed to let the E! channel cameras follow her everyday life a la Osbournes. The result has been a smash ratings goldmine for E!, but not a great deal of respect for Anna Nicole. I don't even remember how the song goes, but I'm sure Cherrie can fill us in. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 08, 2002 08:50 PM: Message edited by: adpz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Sorry folks, don't watch either.

Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast