Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

YES I did see her. She looked so darn good. I could not believe my eyes. She DID look totally different.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now, the questions is whether she looked smarter too. What's your take?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The name Buttafuoco comes up yet again. I should really look into that, curious as I am to learn about new people.

New to me, anyways...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nahhhh..not smarter. Besides, some very intelligent people look dumb and then some dumb people can look very intelligent. I am sure that flies as soon as Anna opens her mouth.

I did catch up on some MTV shows. I haven't watched Mtv in years. I watched old Punk'd episodes. Some of which were hilarious. They are doing another Osbourne season. I thought that was going to get cancelled for some reason.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Ah, the pain, the pain.......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I loved the episode in which they re-shot some scenes from the first episodes where it was revealed that everything was scripted. Sharon left the house because she was angry the son (wossname) had kidnapped one of her dogs. That one was funny. I remember the director yelling "cut" and Ozzy said: "thank God, now I never have to swear on the telly again!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Oh darling, you're so wrong!

But, I enjoy the fact that YOU enjoy them, so not to worry if I let out the occasional moan!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, c'mon Zoo! We know deep, deep inside you really dig Ozzy and Anna. It's us you're talking to, so don't worry! It'll be our little secret! [img]wink.gif[/img]

So, another season of Ozzy is under way. I wonder if they're going to show his ATV accident at all. It may seem a little exploitative, but I guess these folks don't give a damn they're being laughed at, as long as they laugh all the way to the bank. BTW The son's name is Jack and he's a little bratty, but I cant's stand that smart mouth Kelly acting so foul and disrespectful. She's such a spoiled brat fuck-up who needs someone to wash that nasty mouth of hers with some heavy duty antibacterial soup. She also slammed Cristina Aguilera's image on 1 of their past episodes yet praised Britney Spears on a VH1 special for having the very same image. Not only should Kelly not throw rocks from her glass house, but unlike her no talent spoiled brat ass, Cristina has an amazing voice that she couldn't even dream of having with the help of computers. Well, let's see if she's cleaned up her act a bit, since she's still growing up after all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sure, Zoo, keep telling that to yourself. [img]wink.gif[/img] I have a feeling though that you may have accidentally zapped thru either Ozzy or Anna Nicole, probably both, a few times in the past. In any case, when I came home late last night I had to face a dilemma b/c repeats of both Ozzy and Anna Nicole were on and couldn't decide which one to watch. Good thing I feel asleep b/c that would have been a tough call. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, they announced the focus of the new series is going to be Ozzy's recouvery. I lost MTV for a year in 2003 because the European MTV network had some sort of argument with the cable-company. Now I can enoy the Osbournes again. LOL!